Brutus's solo time

Brutus

I sighed as I was sitting alone in the yard and got the thousand-yard stare lost in memories from my last day as an active MWD. I sighed and froze as I felt Pixie jump up onto my head. I sighed and said please give me a minute alone pixie I can't be around anyone right now. I blushed as I heard OK but I only wanted to make sure you were okay. I sighed and said I'm OK I just need a minute to pull myself together. I sighed and smiled as Pixie went to play with Hugo. I sighed and wiped my eyes and began pulling myself back into my bottled-controlled shell and got up. I smiled as I walked over to Hugo and smiled as I said Hugo have you seen Lola and Mr. Wrinkles. I jumped as I heard Mr. Wrinkles say I'm right here and Lola's in a bad mood. I blushed and said what about? Mr wrinkles sighed and said our owner is planning on calling yours later to arrange a breeding session. I blushed and said oh is that all he chuckled and said no she's mad because until you get there she's not allowed out of the yard. I blushed and said I heard Master talking about that apparently she's in heat. Mr. Wrinkles nods and said I know and it's super annoying. I chuckled and said careful there Mr. Wrinkles wouldn't want Lola to hear you. Mr. Wrinkles said she's not even here. I chuckled as Lola coughed and said yes I am making Mr. Wrinkles jump and growl startled. I smiled as Lola blushed and said my human just dropped me off we're supposed to mate Brutus. I nodded and said I know sniffing and glazed over catching her heat. I chuckled and said where do you want to do it? Lola blushed and said I hoped you'd pick. I chuckled and said turn around. She blushed and said uhm. I chuckled and said just turn around growling and agitated. I smiled as she blushed and turned away from me and blushed just get it over with. I chuckled and said forward march walking forward corralling her into the house. I smiled as she blushed and said oh. I smiled and kissed her and whispered in a sexy husky whisper you're my lover lift that tail babez. I smiled as she blushed and held her tail off to the side of her butt. I chuckled and whispered relax love I won't hurt you sniffing her virgin aroma. I smiled as I tenderly started licking her vagina and smiled as she tensed from the initial contact then moaned spreading out her hind leg to be able to support my weight as well as hers and looked at me lustfully and said please. I smiled and said Don't you worry I'll take very good care of you. I smirked as I started lapping her pussy making Lola moan as she became soaked and the room filled with the scent of her need. I smiled as I mounted her thrusting into her vagina making her moan.