Whelping box

Brutus

I sighed as I watched over my pregnant sister Pixie and jumped hearing Lola howl from the living room. I blushed and growled running inside closely followed by Pixie and Mr Wrinkles. I blushed as I heard tiny whimpering coming from next to my mate and walked slowly over and smiled as Lola licked my cheek and was midway through delivering a boy and had two girls softly crying. I smiled as I gently nuzzled the pups picking them up and setting them against their mother's teetes. I smiled as I watched and supported Lola through the full delivery process. I smiled as she blushed and resting said Bella Eliza and Brutus Jr. I smiled and said perfect names my love helping her clean up the pups and smiled as I heard the car pull into the driveway. I smiled as Lola blushed and said be a dear and get me some water and food. I smiled as I nodded and met the master at the door and gave my old follow me Military signal and smiled as he noticed and said OK show me. I smiled and lead him to Lola and pawed the empty dishes for food and water. I smiled as Master filled the bowls and gently pats Lola's head and pets my head and said a good job, Brutus being a good mate to Lola. I smiled and lay down keeping a careful eye on my pups and smiled as master left. I sighed and said you know Lola I've been thinking. She blushed and said yeah? I nodded and said I want to visit Hugo. I smiled as she nodded and said OK but I have to stay with the pups it's too early to leave them. I blushed and said I was thinking he could come here. I smiled as Lola said OK but he needs to stay away from me and the pups for now till the pups can get they're vaccinations I nodded and said understood. I  smiled as I walked outside and sat in the yard and howled calling Hugo. I smiled as Hugo came into the yard and said hey Brutus!! I chuckled and said hey hugging him and said come on let's play.