S | S.J | Release

(^^How tf is she just so stunning like i don't understand) It's a long one but it's good i swear xx

  You were married to the one and only Scarlett Johansson, and had bought a townhome since you both could afford it and you both loved Manhattan

  You were married to the one and only Scarlett Johansson, and had bought a townhome since you both could afford it and you both loved Manhattan. You were both actors, so sometimes one of you would be at home for a while, whilst the other was filming.

  You opened the large front door to your Manhattan townhouse, and walked inside before shutting the black wooden door. You discarded your shoes and coat downstairs in the closet, before you made your way up the flight of stairs to the main floor. The main floor consisted of the kitchen, dinning, and living room, with a bathroom on the floor as well. You set your bag on top of the counter. You retrieved a glass from the upper cabinet, then opened the fridge door grabbing the water jug, and poured yourself some water before returning the jug to it's place.

As you were drinking, you heard what seemed to be a muffled voice coming from upstairs. You placed your glass upon the marble countertop of the island and your eyebrows scrunched as you tried to identify the sounds. They were inaudible. Step by step, you shuffled your feet across the pale birchwood floor. You eventually reached the staircase, and slowly made your way up. Reaching the top, you could hear more clearly. The muffled sounds were moaning.

Your heart rate sped up as you were now anxious as to what scene your bedroom door held behind it. You quickly identified 2 different scenarios. The first being she's struggling with something. You knew she would never cheat on you. If she was unsatisfied, she would talk to you. So that left the other scenario to be one you have thought about before, but never thought you'd actually come across— well there was only one way to find out.

Your movements were silenced by the fabric of your socks against the floor as you reached your shared bedroom door. Your hand moved, gripping the black metal handle. Twisting it ever so gently as to not make a noise. Not wanting to disturb your wife, you apply pressure, pushing the door open slowly. You open it enough just for your body to stand in the doorway.

Your met with a sight that makes you almost buckle to the floor. You're absolutely weak in the knees at the sight in front of you. Scarlett lays bare on top of the white comforter on your king size bed. Her eyebrows are scrunched slightly as her eyes are closed with her mouth agape, letting a breathless moan escape every so often. Your eyes trail further down to see her left hand wrapped around her right breast fondling it. She switches between her left and right mound, massaging them and playing with her erect nipples. Her skin just glistened as she was working up a slight sweat. Her abdomen was flexing every now and then as she was getting closer. The blondes back was slightly arched already to intensify her actions. Her legs were bent and spread open for for you to see. Her right hand was creating small circles, clockwise.

You leant against the white frame of the door as it was now open half way. You couldn't help but be in awe as you watched your wife pleasure herself. You desperately wanted to say something as you felt slightly creepy just watching her, but fuck was the sight making you so weak while heavily turning you on. You could practically see the wetness between her legs, causing a heat between yours. Her pace had sped up since you entered the room, now approaching her orgasm. Her moans were now closer together while they filmed the room.