F-G!P | S.J | On Set

(Just a little teasing)
-Script Lines
-Mess Up

—————————
—————————

I can't believe it, I actually got the part to be SpiderWoman on Avengers and was headed to set now. One of my favourite actresses are Scarlett Johansson and I'm actually going to get to meet her. I gotta be careful though because sometimes my little friend can get a little excited if i am. I have a dick, the top half of my body is female and the bottom is male, not sure what happened but i'm not complaining, I think it's kinda neat.

I make it to set and park my 2019 Black Corvette Stingray, the same one Natasha drove in Winter Solider. I step out and i'm wearing black wash, slightly baggy jeans. A simple off-white black tee with a blue flannel overtop and white AF1's. I head into Stage 3 to be met with a few famous faces.

Immediately I see Tom Holland and walk up to him.

"Hey!"

"Hey! How are you?"

"I'm good, thank you, what about yourself?"

"I'm great, thanks for asking. Who are you playing?"

"SpiderWoman."

"Oh my god, that's so cool, i'm so glad to meet you. We're like superheroes twins."

"Yeah, it's pretty cool."

"Hey!" I heard and look to my right to see RDJ.

"Wow, oh my god, sorry. Nice to finally meet you." I rushed out.

"No need to be sorry. The pleasure is all mine, i'm happy to meet you and welcome you to the team." He stuck his hand out.

I placed my hand in his before he gave it two firm shakes before releasing my hand.

"Wow." I whispered.

Chris H, and E as well as Samuel, and Liz came over as well chatted for about 10 minutes before there was an interruption.

"Hey, what's all the commotion?" I heard.

I turned around and saw Scarlett Johansson walking towards us.

"Oh my god." I mutter out as i'm starstruck.

My eyes widen a little in shock as she approached us. I could feel a little tingle between my legs and immediately thought of horrible things.

"Oh, we're just greeting the newest Avengers member, Y/n." RDJ said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh, I was wondering when i'd get to meet you. It's lovely to finally meet you." She laughed at the end.

"It's incredible to meet you, I don't know if I can shake your hand or hug you." I panic slightly.

Scarlett only chuckle's slightly. Everything about her is amazing, her eyes, the way she smiles, her laugh.

"Sorry, too much?" I asked concerned.

"No, no, it's all good. You can hug me, just try to relax a little." She spoke walking closer to me, opening her arms, insinuating a hug.

Scarlett embraces me in a hug. I have never felt better than when her arms were wrapped firmly around my body like she was protecting me. We stepped back from the hug. I took the moment to appreciate her suit. I felt myself get a little hard and couldn't help it, it's like it has a mind of it's own. That's really the only downside, getting hard when you don't want to be, especially in public. Both my hands cupped each other as I rested them over my crotch to cover the slight bulge showing. One thing I didn't notice however, is Scarlett noticed when her eyes raked over my outfit.

«««««««« 1 HOUR LATER »»»»»»»»

We were now doing a scene where I have a flash drive Black Widow is looking for. Instead of giving it to her I question her about it and she shoves me into a wall threatening me.

——

"Looking for something Romanoff?" I said smirking as I walk up to her as she's peering into the vending machine.

She turns her head to look at me in shock. She quickly looks around before shoving me into a room.

——

"CUT" we hear once we entered the room.

"Okay now we shoot from inside the room, okay, take it from where we left off."

"Avengers, The Fallen Kingdom, Scene 21, Take 2." I heard the marker person say.

"ACTION." The director yells.

——

Scarletts hand takes it's place on my chest, pushing me back until my back collides with the wall. I let out a grunt.

"Are you okay?" Scarlett asks breaking character afraid i'm hurt.

I informed her I wasn't hurt and the marker person came back before the director yelled "action" again.

____

Once more my back collided with the wall, now her arm sat sideways pressing against my chest. Her head within a foot from mine, as her green eyes peered into mine. I started to feel another slight hard on happen. I swear just when I got rid of one, another one happens. It's just something about her pressing me against a wall, i'm only human.

"Where is it?" She snarls at me.

"I don't know."

She looks at me for a moment squinting her eyes before speaking again.

"What's on it?"

"I don't know."

My response only earns me another slam into the wall.

"Don't lie, I swear to god."

"I'm not lying, I only act like i know everything Natalia."

She growls.

"Don't call me that." She placed her leg between mine and pressed it against my crotch which made my eyes widen, all without anyone paying attention to the little action.

"Why not Romanoff? I rather like the name, why don't you, does it do something to ya?" I finish with a smirk and the raise of my eyebrow.

"Knock it off, we have work to do. We need to figure out what's on that drive, let's go."

She released her grip on me and we walked out the door before hearing the director yell "cut."

____

"Nice job." Scarlett said.

"Thank you, you too"

"Wanna grab lunch and hang out?"

"Yeah, i'm down for that."

Scarlett stopped in her tracks causing me to halt at her side.

"Before we do— you might want to get rid of that." Her eyes signalled to my crotch with a smile before walking off.

I looked down at the subtle but not subtle bulge in my pants from my hard on.

"Fuck me" I thought, but not entirely in that way, as i walked off.