S | S.J | Good Morning

I woke up beside my beautiful girlfriend Scarlett, THE Scarlett Johansson, which is still unbelievable. I can't believe i'm with her, truly i'm the luckiest person. She makes me the happiest I have ever been. I looked over to see her peaceful sleeping, a few strands of hair gently just resting upon her face, while her face laid relaxed. She is most gorgeous woman i have ever laid my eyes on.

Her and I had a lot of fun last night. It was her 38th birthday and all of us got a little rowdy. We both are laying in bed in just our under garments. She was wearing a black lace set and it was turning me on, not gonna lie. I decided that a little special birthday wake up was in order.

I slithered beneath the sheets. I placed her legs apart as i rolled her onto her back, thankfully she's always been a little bit of a deep sleeper. I placed myself between her legs. I placed myself between her legs underneath the white duvet. I hooked my fingers on either side her underwear, and I slowly slid them down her soft and silky legs.

Once they were off i raked my hands down her legs before pulling them back up. I adjusted myself into the mattress so I was comfortable. My face was now in front of her heat. I slide a finger through her folds cause her hips to jerk. I started to circle her clit with my finger, causing her slit to get wet. Her hips were now jerking more, her slightly shifting.

I slid a finger down until I reached her centre, then I slipped a finger in. I heard a quiet moan as I did so. I slipped another finger in as I pumped in and out slowly. I felt her body fidget. Knowing she was close, I attached my lips to her clit, bringing it into my mouth, sucking. I flicked my tongue against her bundle of nerves. My hands gripped her legs. Her thighs automatically clutched around my head, trapping me between them.

I heard a few moans before a gasp followed with another moan. Suddenly the blanket was lifted and i was met with her beautiful green eyes above peering into mine. I only continued my actions, causing her to go back to moaning. Her hand weaved itself in my hand gripping gently as she trapped her bottom lip in between them.

"Fuck baby, i'm so close."

I only hummed against her in response continuing to eat her out like dessert. Her other hand gripped the sheet as her body started to jerk.

"Fuck"

"Don't stop, don't stop, right there, mmm."

"Shit, Fuck"

I speed up the thrusting of my fingers while my lips stayed glued to her clit, sucking and licking it. I knew she was close, so i moved my left hand onto her stomach lightly raking my nails over her skin, bringing her over the edge.

Her head was thrown back as a final moan made it way through her lips. Her body jerking at the sensation pulsing through her nerves like electricity. Euphoria. Soon enough she came down with heavy breathing. I removed my mouth placing kisses upon her inner thighs then made my way up her body until i reached her lips. I placed my lips upon hers in a passionate kiss before leaving a few kisses on her neck.

"I love kissing you, pleasuring you, just being with you." I said laying down sideways beside her, placing my head on her abdomen looking up at her.

"I love doing that to you too, and spending time with you."

"Thank you for the special good morning." She added with a small laugh.

"I wanted to, you make me happy. I know this will sound a little cheesy or cliche, but i love making you feel like that because that euphoric feeling you get when you come is the same way you make me feel— i feel like that sounds weird." I grow self conscious after speaking aloud my thoughts.

"No, no, I understand babe— you make me feel the same, i love every second i get to spend with you, even when we fight, i just love being around you."

"Awe, you're so fucking cute. That's exactly how i feel. I'd rather fight with you than spend a peaceful night with anyone else— you're my happy place." I say.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

_______________________________________

I know it's short but i feel it was good idk, hope u enjoyed tho. Not all works will be long btw. :)