S-G!P | N.R | The Babysitter

(Gip in this)

You were 15 years old yet your mom still would get a babysitter when she left town for work. You threw one party and learned your lesson but she didn't trust you alone from then on out.

__________

"Mom i don't need a babysitter please." I begged.

"I don't trust you home alone for 2 days."

"It was one party."

I only got a glare in return.

"Natasha is coming over tonight, she's only a few years older so just pretend it's like hanging out with a friend." She hugged me then kissed the top of my head.

"She'll be here in 10, oh and behave, i love you."

"I love you too." I mumble loud enough as she leaves giving me a small smile.

__________

*14 MINUTES LATER*

My show was Interrupted by the doorbell ringing through out the house. I got up to open it knowing already who stood on the other side.

"Hey!"

"Hi" i said monotoned.

"Why don't you look happy." She asked removing her coat and placing it in the closet.

"Cause i'm fucking 15 and have a babysitter."

"Hey, we're practically friends, just don't think of me as that, we're just two friends chilling."

"I guess. Wanna watch a movie."

"Sure" Natasha responded.

We sat down and watch a movie but i didn't know that it would end up having a sex scene in it. To put it in simple terms, i was watching a sex scene with my "babysitter" who i also happen to have a crush on.

Eventually we finished the movie and she asked if i would like to swim in the backyard since she brought a bikini. I told her "sure" and to give me 5 to change.

Once i changed into a pair of pale blue shorts and a sports bra instead of a bikini top, i made my way downstairs. I walked out to the backyard and jumped in the pool, waiting for the older girl.

The sliding of the screen door caused me to turn around only to be met with the blonde haired woman (let's pretend for this) walking towards me in what felt like slow motion.

She reached the edge of the pool and slowly removed her oversized shirt to reveal a black bikini, barely covering her. I instantly felt my shorts tighten and mentally cursed at myself. A splash of water brought my attention back from the dirty thoughts making their way into my mind.

We swam for about 30 minutes before we decided to get changed as she would end up making dinner for us soon. I told her i'd be in my room.

Once i reached my room, i peaked outside my door ensuring the blonde was downstairs before shutting my door.

My back collided into my mattress as i let out a sigh. I was still hard from the scene i saw earlier, and seeing her in a bikini didn't help.

  Natasha liked to tease me, i assume she had an inkling about my crush and would use it against me for her entertainment.

  Natasha was going to make spaghetti so i knew i had some times to do what i had planned. My thoughts wondered to the woman downstairs as my hands undid the draw string of my shorts. I raised my hips sliding my shorts off causing my hard on to stand at attention. I gripped my 5 inch erection (no size queens here) and slid my hand up causing a groan to escape my mouth. I continued to stroke my length as dirty thoughts clouded my mind. Most of my thoughts consisted of imaging my hand was hers. My movements sped up as i was reaching my climax.