F | N.R | Truth or dare

[FW: Will have a little make out session that gets a little steamy but that's it]
—————————————————————

It was December 8th, 2023 and Wanda, Vision, Nat, Clint, and i sat in the common living room of the Avengers compound. It was large and very white with accents of light brown wood and colour from paintings. We sat on the soft grey "L" shaped couch, watching FRIENDS when Tony came strutting into the room.

"Hey everyone, Truth or dare tonight in here at 8." Without another word he was gone from the room.

We looked around not saying anything, but gave a small nod, letting each other know we'd be here. Every Friday night we would have a game night or movie night, so this wasn't uncommon.

We finished watching the 20th episode of season 4 of FRIENDS and started to head different ways. Clint headed left, towards the other side of the compound to train with steve and Thor.

"I'm headed to my room, wanna join y/n?" Nat asked.

"Maybe in a little."

"Okay." She left the room.

While she left i took a moment to notice what she was wearing. A dark grey shirt with black jeans. My eyes lingered on her ass for a second before i heard her chuckle, which confused me because she never looked back.

"Why does she wear jeans when she stays home, why not dress comfy?" I thought out loud without realizing, forgetting Wanda and Vision were still in the room.

"Cause she like to tease you." Wanda said nonchalantly causing me to whip my body around, facing the other red haired woman.

"What?"

Her gaze reached mine before she spoke again.

"She knows you have a crush on her." Wanda teased while giggling.

"W-what! I- i don't, no." I try to deflect but failing miserably out of panic.

"It's obvious-" Wanda said walking towards me, placing her hands on my shoulders.

"-she sees the way you look at her when you think she isn't looking. She notices your breathing increase when she enters a room your in. She takes note of the little things you do for her, more than most do for a friend. She knows how you get a little nervous when she's close to you. How you try to act calm and collected but deep down your a nervous mess. I think you forget sometimes she a black widow; trained to be observant and notice things most wouldn't." Wands said with a soft smile.

"How do you know all that." I ask completely forgetting she can read my fucking mind.

"Nat and i talk, she told me all that, but she likes it. Also i can hear your thoughts and heart beat when she's around you, or when you think of her. Your thoughts kinda get a little too loud so they kinda come through unintentionally." She once again giggled.

"Oh" i blushed.

"Yeah, i think you should talk to her." She encouraged.

"Have you fucking met me. I'm surprised i can even speak in her presence. My brain just kinda goes blank and she's all it see-." I ramble.

"I know, i know, but i think it would be good for you. I'd say even write her a letter but i think it would be more beneficial for you to actually talk to her."

"Ha, good one, maybe in the future though. I'mma head upstairs now, i'll see you later." I said giving her a quick hug before exiting the room.

I headed to the black elevator against the wall across from the front doors in the eccentric entryway. The doors opened once it reached the 6th floor. There were two wings, Left and Right. The left held Tony's, Clint's, Sam's, Thor's, Steve's, Bruce's, and Bucky's rooms. On the right held Peter's, Kate's, Wanda's, Vision's, Yelena's, Natasha's, and mine. I headed to the right and to Nat's door which was across mine. Our rooms were second from the elevator. They were large rooms as well. I reached Nat's door, knocking.