DilBar

He was starting to feel bad at the office and she was worried about him.
Dilan: "are you ok, you don't look good"
Baran: "I'm fine. It's the food maybe. I haven't eaten in all day"
Dilan: "maybe it's better if you put on something more comfortable and lay down for a while"
Baran: "I think so too. I'm going to my room"
Dilan: "I'll help you"

On the way up Baran was loosing balance and could barely walk. She put his hand on her shoulder and helped him walk into the room, then she left him so he could change into pajamas and Dilnan went to bring some cold water and compresses.

 She put his hand on her shoulder and helped him walk into the room, then she left him so he could change into pajamas and Dilnan went to bring some cold water and compresses

When she came back a few moments later Baran was already in bed and this time he seems to get worse. Dilan was very worried and told him to call a doctor but he rejected.
She brought him tea and felt that he was burning in fever. Baran assured her that he is fine.
Baran: "I'm fine, I don't need a doctor. If I just could get some sleep I'll wake up like nothing"
Dilan: "but you don't seem good at all. Please let's call the doctor"
Baran: "aren't you a great pharmacist? I'm sure you know what to do. I trust you"

Dilan was surprised. She wasn't expecting to hear this from Baran. She asked Gül to bring the medicine box and gave him medicines.
His fever was still high.

Dilan: "are you ok? Do you feel pain?"
Baran: "don't worry, it doesn't hurt more than the knife you stabbed me with"
Dilan remembered that moment and felt bad. "I'm so sorry! It was an accident. I was scared"
Baran: "I didn't told you this to make you feel bad. Don't worry. I'll be fine"

He fell asleep and Dilan was sitting next to him and checking his fever from time to time.
It was late and she was feeling tired, but still tried to stay awake she could have under control Barans state.

Baran opened his eyes and felt something heavy on his shoulder. He turned his head and saw Dilan sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. He looked at her for long and then removes some hair from her face. He smiled. "If we would ave met in a different circumstances would it have been different?"
For the first time he was looking at her and thinking how beautiful she is. At that moment Dilan opened her eyes and met his. After a few moments she remembered what happened last night and said: "I'm sorry, I fell asleep. I was supposed to take care of you. Are you ok?
Baran: "calm down. I'm just fine. You took good care of me. I feel better thanks to your medicines and care"
Just then she realized she was still on his shoulder and none of them was making any move. They were in a magic moment where there was only Baran and Dilan. No feud, no hate.
Just when someone knocked on the door they got separated but not voluntarily.

Cihan: "good morning brother. Good morning Dilan. How is he?"
Baran: "good morning. I'm just fine, don't worry"
Dilan: "good morning Cihan. Your brother is better today. But now since you're here, could you make him company so I can go fix some breakfast. He needs to eat.
Cihan: "don't worry, I'm here"

After she left Cihan looked at Baran "Dilan was very worried last night, she didn't left your side for even a second. This girl have a pure heart, it's sad that she have to pay for something her father did"
Baran: "she took great care of me. I'm much better today thanks to her"
Cihan: "brother, please don't be mad but I'll ask you something"
Baran: "tell me"
Cihan: "ok, here we go. If you would have met in a different circumstances, would you marry her?"
Deep inside Baran knew the answer, but he still took a moment to answer "I don't know. We are different but yet so similar. Like we complete each other somehow. She is calm, caring, honest. She could give her life for the people she love without even thinking. She ever forgave Derya and still cares about her family even thou they left her"

Dilan came in with Barans breakfast and Cihan left them alone.

Dilan: "here, you need to eat"Baran: "you?"Dilan: "I'm not hungry

Baran: "you?"
Dilan: "I'm not hungry. I'll take something later"
Baran: "no way. Here is enough food for both of us"
He moved a bit and made place for her to sit down. She hesitated for a moment but then sat next to him.
They had their breakfast in silence. Gül came in with a huge bouquet of flowers and told Dilan they were for her. She was surprised, took the flowers carefully and then saw the note.
"Thank you. Baran"

 Baran"