Chapter 2

Dilan was very surprised by his gesture and Baran wasn't really sure what was happening.
Dilan: "this?"
Baran: "what about that?"
Dilan: "you shouldn't have. You've done much more for me. But thank you anyway, they are beautiful". She couldn't get enough of that wonderful smell of the flowers.
Baran "what's happening? Why is she thanking me for the flowers? Who sent them"
Someone knocked and woke Baran up from his thoughts. Dilan opened the door and Cihan was standing there. He came in and Dilan left to find a vase for the flowers.
Cihan: "I guess the liked them"
Baran: "she did. But who sent them?"
Cihan: "you did" 😉
Baran: "what? Wait. What have you done?"
Cihan: "I thanked your wife for you, abi! You need to give her more attention. You see how she fights for us to be happy. Since she came things are going better in the mansion. I know grandma doesn't accept her, but she will. Trust me. She will also, one day, see how big heart Dilan have".
Baran: "why are you telling me all this? Why should I give her more attention? We aren't even married for real and you know it"
Cihan smiled.
Baran: "why are you smiling"?
Cihan: "you can lie to yourself, both of you actually. But, I can see the looks you give to each other, the way you take care and worry about each other. The way both of you get hurt when you hurt each other. And there is a reason for all of that"
Baran: "and according to you, apparently being an expert, what is that reason"?
Cihan: "you love each other, brother. And don't event try to deny it. Stop lying to yourself"

Baran went all pale. He wasn't ready for this, not coming from Cihan. He haven't been able to confess to himself or even wasn't able to dare thinking about that possibility, and now Cihan just threw it all out.

It took him a while to recover from the shock, and then told Cihan "that's nonsense. There's no such a thing between us. We're just trying to get along for the sake of everyone"

Dilan came in and Cihan left, he had to go to his classes.
Baran wasn't sure if she heard something, but seeing Dilans calm, he was sure she didn't hear anything.

Dilan: "how are you feeling"?
Baran: "I'm fine. I'm about to go to the studio, Kerem is I'm on his way"
Dilan: "but you can't work in this state, you aren't still recovered"
Baran: "I'm fine. Anyway I'll be home just in a different room"

She left so Baran could change, and few moments later he came downstairs, asked Gül to make him a coffee and went to the studio

Dilan noticed his mood was changed but she didn't want to ask what it was about. She thought that it has to do with work.

Meanwhile in the studio Baran was looking to his box with Dilans things and all what came across his mind was Cihan's words "you are in love with each other" 😍