Chapter 5

Baran was desperate, he couldn't understand how that happen at his home while he was there.
He dialed Volkans number and explained what happened and then he called Kerem too. His two best friends didn't leave him alone and came as soon as they could. At this point even Cihan was with him and was advising him to call the police. Baran called Gül at the office so she could explain again what exactly happened and what she saw. Baran knew Şiyar did this and he was determinate to find him himself and make him pay for kidnapping Dilan. This was his biggest mistake and Baran will make sure that Şiyar pays for this. He was expecting his call, and by every second that went by Baran was inpatient and felt helpless. He was wondering where was Dilan, was she ok, did they hurt her? Thousands of questions went through his mind. His phone rang and brought him back to reality. It was Şiyar.
Baran: "where is my wife"?
Şiyar: "calm down, Karabey. She is just fine, we are taking good care of her. Now you either do as I say, or you can greet you wife goodbye"
Baran: "stop playing with me! Tell me what you want".
Şiyar: "you ruined my business and made me loose a lot of money. Now, you and your company are gonna help me with the shipment or else you won't see your wife again. I'll call you again for the details" and hang up on Baran.
Baran: "Şiyar, Şiyar, Şiyaaaaaar... I swear I'm gonna kill you"
Volkan: "it's ok Baran. Calm down please, we'll find Dilan! I promise"
Kerem: "our men's are already looking for Şiyar. We'll get news soon. Please calm down".
Baran: "I can't calm down, it's my wife who is in their hands. Everything happened in front of my eyes and I couldn't protect her"
Cihan: "brother, please, for Dilan try to stay calm. To help her you need to think with clear head. And right now, you aren't"

Baran didn't say any word and left his working room. He went upstairs to his room in hope to find Dilan there, but he came to an empty room. But her scent was still present in the room.

He felt like he was going crazy, he will do anything they ask just to know she is safe and home again, by his side

His phone rang again and without even listening he answered "let me talk to her and tell me what the hell do you want"
Şiyar put the phone in Dilans ear "your husband is worried and wants to talk to you"
Dilan: "I'm fine. Please don't worry. And don't do anything this man asks you to, it's a trap"

He pulled the phone from Dilan and said to Baran that he would sent him the address.

A few moments later Baran got a message and headed to the meeting point. He went alone without telling anyone. Kerem saw him leaving and he and Volkan went after him.

When Baran come to the meeting place, he saw a cabin, he went in and there she was, tied in a chair. He run to her but Şiyar stopped him.
"Welcome Karabey! If you want to take your wife with you, you know what you have to do"
Baran punched him so hard that Şiyar fell on the floor. His man's tied Baran too.

Then Şiyar told Baran to call his man and prepare the shipment

Then Şiyar told Baran to call his man and prepare the shipment. Baran did as he was told. After the call all the man's went out and Baran and Dilan was alone.
Baran: "how are you? Did they do something to you"?
Dilan: "I'm fine, I told you do not come. Why did you came"?
Baran: "I would never leave you alone in this man's hands".

Baran saw a hair clip in Dilans head and ask her to come closer so he can take it, and use it to untie them. Just when he was going to pull the clip out one of the man's came in and Baran gave Dilan a forehead kiss to distract him. She was surprised.

He managed to pull out the clip and untie them

He managed to pull out the clip and untie them. Ok the way out he had to fight with Şiyars man's, and they managed to escape.

Just as they were running, a gunshot was heard and when Baran turned to see what happened, he saw Dilan falling down

Just as they were running, a gunshot was heard and when Baran turned to see what happened, he saw Dilan falling down. He managed to hold her "Dilan, Dilan, please don't close your eyes! Stay with me! You can't leave! Not here and now now. Please stay with me. Dilan ... Dilan ... Dilaaaaaaaaaan"

 Dilaaaaaaaaaan"