Chapter 3

Kerem came in and found Baran all lost in his thoughts.
Kerem: "Baran, are you ok? I knocked a few times and you didn't hear"
Baran: "I'm sorry I didn't hear you. I was thinking"
Kerem noticed the box in front of Baran and asked him "Dilan"?
Baran looked surprises at Kerem: "Dilan?"
Kerem: "does your thoughts have to do with Dilan? I see you're looking at her picture"
Baran put back the picture in the box, closed it and put it back in the drawer. Then he answered Kerem sincerely "I was thinking about something Cihan said today. It's nonsense and I don't really know why I'm still thinking about it"
Kerem: "tell me. Maybe I can help"

The door knocked and Gül came in with 2 coffees. Baran was a bit disappointed, he was expecting to see Dilan coming in. Then he asked Gül "where is she", Gül answered that Dilan was helping Kader in the kitchen to get Kudrets food ready, and then left the room.

Kerem: "so, I'm waiting"
Baran: "I'll tell you if you don't make fun of me"
Kerem held his hands up and said "I promise"
Baran: "Cihan thinks that Dilan and I have something just because she took care of me yesterday while I was sick"
Kerem smiled and then tried to look serious when he saw Barans look, and then answered "ok, I'm gonna be honest with you. We all can see that there is something between you two. It's just both of you aren't aware or are afraid to accept it. I saw Dilans state yesterday, if she was so worried about a food poisoning I don't wanna think how will she be if something else happens to you"
Baran listened carefully to every word Kerem said, then Kerem continued "if you want my advice, think about it, about how you feel. Leave the revenge aside and just think about your feelings. Listen to your heart, my friend".
Baran nodded and answered "what if she doesn't feel the same"
Kerem: "you'll never know if you first don't figure out what you feel and then talk to her".

After talking to Kerem, Baran was more calm and determinate to take his friends advice. He have to think about what he feels and then he will talk to Dilan.

A phone call woke him up from his thoughts, it was Volkan.
"Baran, the company you asked me to check out is a fraud, it's just a fake company to cover for their dirty jobs. Don't you dare sign anything"
"Thank you, Volkan"
He hang up on Volkan and called Kerem to tell him the news. Kerem assured him to take care of this first thing in the morning, but Baran told him to just set up the meeting he will talk to Şiyar.

When he came up into the room Dilan was already sleeping. He didn't realize it was that late, he was too busy thinking of Dilan, the company and decided to take one thing at a time. First he would take care of that company who's trying to sign a partnership with him, then he will focus on Dilan. He felt a bit disappointed that he haven't had a chance to see or talk to her the whole evening.

When he woke up in the morning Dilan wasn't in the room. He came downstair and found her alone in the kitchen, preparing Kudrets breakfast.
Dilan: "good morning, how are you feeling"
Baran: "good morning. I'm fine. I have a meeting at the company, I need to leave soon".
Dila: "are you sure it's a good idea to work. I don't think you are recovered totally. Breakfast?"
Baran: "it's just a meeting, I'll be back soon. I'm not hungry, I'll take something at the company".

Kader came in and Baran had to leave. There was sadness in the eyes of both of them. He was going to finish his job and come back to her as soon as he can.