Chapter 4

On the way home, Baran was furious. He didn't want any kind of collaboration with that fictive company and had an argument with those mens. How dare Şiyar threatening him? He is Baran Karabey and no one would dare. He and Kerem had a conversation after the meeting and Kerem thinks there is someone behind Şiyar, who has his back. Kerem advices Baran to be careful, those men's aren't to be trusted. He even told Baran to hire a security company, which Baran rejected. He would protect his family alone at any cost, if needed even with his life.

Dilan was worried about Baran, while feeding Kudret, she could only think of he was fine. He wasn't all recovered and was out working. She was about to dial his number a few times, but in the end gave up. What would she tell him? Why would she act like she was his real wife? She had a lot of questions in her mind, and she couldn't understand why was she feeling this strange around Baran. Or was she ....? "Don't even think about it" she advised herself "he was very clear with what this marriage is about"
She was lost in her thoughts and on the way out of Kudrets room, when she met Baran in the hall. She almost dropped the tray.

Her face lit up! Dilan: "welcome! How are you"Baran: "I'm fine

Her face lit up!
Dilan: "welcome! How are you"
Baran: "I'm fine. How is my father"
Dilan: "uncle Kudret is fine, he just ate his food. Can I ask you something"?
Baran: "ask"
Dilan: "you are a little bit down, are you sure you are ok. Should I call the doctor, or even better let's go to the hospital". At this point she knew him very well and could tell if some thing was wrong.
Baran: "I told you I'm fine. It's a work related thing. Nothing to be worried. I'll just check on my father".

He went in to Kudrets room and Dilan felt empty inside. She knew him very well and she knew that something was wrong. But again, who was she to ask Baran Karabey, he will never tell her, she is just the woman he hates and was forced to marry!

Baran came in to his fathers room, he needed someone to listen to him. He had Kerem and Cihan, but those two was playing with his mind, so he decided to talk to his father. He will only listen and won't judge or try to convince him in things that Baran thought was nonsense.
He sat on the side of Kudrets bed, took a deep breath and then said "how are you father? I wish you could answer me, and give your advice. I don't know what to do, why do I feel this way every-time she is around me? I keep hurting her to keep her away from me, but then I get hurt too. She doesn't deserve this treatment. I'm so tired of everything, I wish I could close my eyes and when I wake up I wish everything was normal again".

When Baran came back to his room, Dilan was reading. He told her he's tired, took his pajamas, changed and went to bed. he fell asleep immediately. Dilan was looking at him in his sleep and then she said out loud "why am I hurt by his behavior? What was I expecting? I should be mad at him but instead I'm hurt".
She took her pajamas and went to change, Baran opened his eyes and her words was sounding in his ears.

The next morning when Baran woke up Dilan wasn't in the room

The next morning when Baran woke up Dilan wasn't in the room. She woke up earlier and went to the kitchen to help Kader. The good lady noticed she wasn't ok, and asked her what has happened! Dilan only said that she was ok and it was just tiredness.

Baran went to his office and asked Gül to bring him a coffee. When Gül came back, he asked her where was Dilan and she answered that Dilan is getting ready Kudret for a walk in the garden, and that she will join them too.

Dilan, Kudret and Gül was walking around the garden when a black van came in, three masked man came out and took Dilan with them. Gül was panicking and she ran after yelling after Baran.
Baran bey, Baran bey...
He came out and her "what is this panic, why are you screaming? Where is my father"?
Gül: "Baran bey, Kudret bey is fine but Dilan"
Baran: "Dilan what?"
Gül: "a van came in and they room Dilan away"

His heart stopped for a moment. Someone came in his house, while he was there, took his wife and he couldn't protect her.

 Someone came in his house, while he was there, took his wife and he couldn't protect her