its always half and never whole,

He Xuan listens to Shi Qingxuan talk about him unknowingly 

The following day he changed into neat black robes and discovered Shi Qingxuan was gone. "Feng?" He called out before getting up and walking towards the area where people were already sitting and praying to "The Eminent Crown Prince of Xianle". "Oh, Hong you're up!" Shi Qingxuan rushed over. "Black robes... huh?" What was up with him? "Yeah it's my favorite color, is something wrong?" Shi Qingxuan waved his hand dismissively before replying, "No not at all, just reminds me of an old friend who I miss dearly." He Xuan felt the tips of his ears turn a light shade of pink.

"What was this friend like?" Did he really miss him? After all, he had done too. "I... I'll tell you over some breakfast." 'Feng' led 'Hong' into a smaller section of the shrine where he kept some mantou. He placed them neatly on the table with some congee. "You asked about my friend?" He Xuan tried to act as excited as he could even though he really was weirdly excited to hear about himself. "Well his name was He Xuan but he also went by Ming Yi for a while... heh that's why I called him Ming-Xiong." Shit he had to pretend he didn't know this.

"Was? What happened to him? Are you still friends?" Shi Qingxuan really thought this boy was like a little kid, running away from home and asking so many questions. It was so much fun! No one had been this close to him in a while. "Well... he did some things that I can't agree with although I understand why he did them..." He sighed before gulping down some more congee.

"I see... do you think he regrets it?" He didn't really regret what he did to Shi Wudu but he didn't want to hurt Shi Qingxuan, he told himself he should be blamed too but couldn't bring himself to take action. "Maybe, I don't know... I wish he would tell me himself though if he did." What an odd thing to say. 

"Well if you cut contact that may not happen." He sighed. "Heh, I suppose you're right... you're a lot like him just maybe happier, always saying the cold truth I can't see... I guess that's why I and him were a perfect pair not meant to be." He Xuan smiled slightly at this, at least he thought they were perfect at some point. 

"That's enough about me though. I don't know all that much about you!" He beamed before resting his chin on his hands waiting for 'Hong' to start talking. "There isn't much to me. I ran away from home got help from my cousin Hua Cheng and then here I am. I like... eating... and my pet fish." Shi Qingxuan smiled, "Really you are like him..." He mumbled softly, it would be rude to keep comparing him to He Xuan so he would just do it quietly.

"You're Hua Chengzhu's cousin?" That was surprising- especially the fact Hua Cheng would help him! And wouldn't that mean Hong was at least 800 years old?! "Well... not by blood... we see each other as cousins since we both had troubled pasts with our families. In case you're wondering I'm not 800." He chuckled. "Oh of course! No one with skin like yours could be a day over 200." He winked. "Aiya look who's talking Ex-Wind Master." Shi Qingxuan froze.

"How do you... how did you know?" No one had really figured it out before. "Xie-gege talks about you a lot I pieced things together and well here you are!" That was the least believable answer he could have come up with but knowing how daft Shi Qingxuan could be it would probably be believable enough. "If it is a touchy subject I will continue to refer to you with Feng and not Shi Qingxuan or Wind Master." He softly said before gently placing a hand on Shi Qingxuan's own. 

"No no, it's fine you may call me Qingxuan."