(1) The Classroom

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS FROM ONE PIECE!

SANJI'S POV

I entered the class early, so nobody was there yet. Taking my seat that was at the front of the class, I sat down on my wooden chair and placed my bag in the metal self inside the desk. The bag was covered in the ALL BLUE stickers and had multiple badges of my old man's restaurant, the Baratie. Leaning against my chair, I took out a thin wooden coffee-stirring stick out of my pocket, and put it in my mouth.

Since I was in school, smoking wasn't allowed, and 🥰🥰🥰 NAMI-SCHWAAANNN 🥰🥰🥰 would be mad if she caught me. Biting on the stick, I crossed my arms and thought of what to cook for dinner.

(Please don't smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"Those idiots, Patty and Carne, told me to deal with cooking dinner when it was their turn to do it...."                - Sanji

I wore black trousers and polished black shoes. I also wore the typical white school uniform T-shirt and my black suit-like jacket was stuffed in my bag.

I tapped my hand against the desk gently, thinking of the ingredients I had to buy after school.

That's when I heard the door rattle and it slid open. I glanced towards the doorway and in came a large, muscular blue-haired man.

"Oh, hey Franky."                             - Sanji

"Yo yo yo! Why you so early?"                      - Franky

I sighed, and put my long legs on my desk.

"No reason...maybe I just wanted to see the glow of the ladies in our class."       - Sanji

"Oh, okay! I saw Brook down the street so he'll be here soon."               - Franky

"Okay. Say Franky, why you so early? You usually arrive when the bell rings."           - Sanji

"Oh welllll, Tom wanted me to get some building supplies so I went to the shops but they were closed mann...."                 - Franky

"Go later. Maybe at lunch?"                     - Sanji

" Ya! Great idea!"                                    - Franky

I grabbed the stick out my mouth and out of habit reached for my lighter, but that's when the door rattled again. Franky and I both looked at the door and in came Brook.

"Hello Franky-san, Sanji-san."                      - Brook

Brook was extremely tall, one of the tallest in school. On his head, he had black afro hair. He wore long back trouser like mine and similar shoes. He too wore a white shirt, but also a black tie. Franky wore the same, no tie, but obviously considering Franky's tall height and big muscles, his clothing size were enormous compared to mine.