(4) Brother's Adventures

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS FROM ONE PIECE!

SABO'S POV

Jogging towards my meet up place, I passed many jewellery shops that had beautiful necklaces on display. I eyed a silver chain that had a small, yellow stone attached to it. I stopped in front of the glass and continued to look at it, thinking of a certain somebody. Immediately, my face felt slightly hot, and I rubbed my nose with my hand to hide my embarrassment, even though no one was around me.

I entered the shop after much hesitation, and quickly bought the necklace before any of my colleagues saw me. 

I wore a long black coat, a black top hat, which had goggles on it. I also wore a dark blue shirt and black trousers. My hair was blonde and I had a large scar around my right eye.

Glancing at my wrist watch, I noticed the time and I started running towards my meet up place, realizing that I might not make it on time. I tightly clutched the small thin box, which had the necklace inside, close to my chest, as I sprinted down the many streets I had to go through.

It was then...when a strange presence was behind me. I stopped immediately and pretended to look at the crowd, but in fact I carefully looked behind me. No one was in sight, but I could sense someone...someone dangerous...

As I was part of a trained undercover police squad, I couldn't be captured by this dangerous person. I walked towards the roaring crowd, keeping my concentration focused on my surroundings. 

"Sabo?"                 -(unknown)

ACE'S POV

I had entered the main office room, which was filled with old office cubes. Walking behind Marco, I got to my cube and sat down, my legs on the chair, like a child. I pushed the scattered pieces of paper into one messy pile in the corner, and I grabbed my crusty keyboard that was living underneath all my junk. 

There was only Thatch and a couple of other people here today. Everyone else had a mission to complete. I sighed, rolling around with my black, wheelie chair. Being a trouble maker meant I got less action investigation to do...

Grabbing my computer screen, I clicked the on button and waited for it to turn on. The logo of the active investigation group came on the black screen and eventually my dull red background came in view. Moving my mouse over the dirty table surface, I clicked a couple of files and waited for them to load. 

The smell of coffee entered my nose, and I popped my head over the office cube walls. As I thought, I saw Marco, the pineapple blonde, standing next to the small coffee machine across the room. The machine clunked and buzzed. Unintentionally, I stared intensely at the back of the blonde's head, and maybe Marco felt it since he turned around making direct eye contact with me. Immediately, I ducked behind my office wall, trying to hide, and in my head I prayed that he didn't see me looking. Feeling stupid, I rolled my wheelie chair over to my cluttered desk, pretending to be working. 

Footsteps approached me and I typed more intensely, cold sweat falling down my neck. I scratched my head, pretending to be deep in thought, and I did not look at the corridor where Marco was sure to pass to go to his office.

Please don't enter, please don't enter