(3) The chaos house

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS FROM ONE PIECE!

SABO'S POV

I was the first one down in the kitchen. My brothers, Ace and Luffy, are such heavy sleepers that even if there is was a hurricane, they wouldn't wake up! Opening the fridge, I looked around to see if there were any ingredients that I could use to make breakfast. Grabbing some eggs, green onion, regular onion, garlic, soy sauce, and old rice, I placed them on the eating table.

Peeling the regular onion, I finely chopped it up into small pieces, and then I chopped some green onion. Frying the onions together, I crushed the garlic in a small bowl, adding soy sauce. Once the pan made loud frying noise, I turned around to check on the cooking onions. I quickly cracked some eggs in another small bowl, mixing it with a fork, and then poured it into the pan. Stirring it around, I added the old rice and then the garlic + soy sauce mixture. I dumped heaps of it on two plates and a medium amount on my plate. I moved my blonde hair out my eyes, so I could see where I was putting the rice properly. As a finishing touch, I added small pieces or raw green onion on top. 

Throwing the pan into the empty sink, I placed the plates on the table and went up the stairs with a pot in one hand and a metal spoon in the other.

Kicking Ace's door open, I hit the pot with the spoon loudly while yelling..

"WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!"               - Sabo

I kicked open Luffy's door and did the same thing.

"WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!"                - Sabo

When I got down the stairs, I took a deep breathe in and shouted....

 "IF YOU'RE NOT WAKING UP, NO FOOOODDDDD!!!!"                 - Sabo

I calmly sat down, as I heard loud thudding and banging upstairs. I took my fork and started to eat my fried rice, until I heard the stomps going down the stairs.

"Mornin"            - Ace

Ace yawned, and sat down next to me. He rubbed his tired eyes and scratched his head, ruffling his hazel-brown hair.

"Morning."              - Sabo

He stuffed his mouth full of fried rice, violently hitting his chest, due to the food getting stuck in his throat. I sighed, and grabbed a cup, which was filled with water, that I had prepared before hand since this ALWAYS happens. 

"Mornin..."             - Luffy

"Morning Luffy"             - Sabo

"Yo"                           - Ace

Luffy sleepishly walked towards his chair and, just like Ace, stuffed his mouth full of rice. As Luffy began hitting his chest, trying to cough up his stuck food,  I casually passed another cup, filled with water, that I had prepared before hand as well.