(7) Work isn't easy

SABO'S POV

As I was part of a trained undercover police squad, I couldn't be captured by dangerous people... Or normal people...

I walked towards the roaring crowd, keeping my concentration focused on my surroundings at all times.

"Sabo?"    -(unknown)

I shifted my weight, spinning around as fast as I could. My hands were already in front of me as I prepared myself for a battle. Quickly changing into a defensive stance, I braced myself for any impact that might hit my body. 

This job of mine sure does come with it's risky prises. I wonder.... if Luffy saved some of his snack for his lunch. Ha, I'm sure Ace is flirting with Marco by now...

A quick, sharp blade whizzed through air only a few inches away from my yellow eyes. Leaning backwards, I grabbed the edge of my hat so I could see the attacker's face without the fabric blocking my view. To my surprise, I saw a small figure with short arms and a small head. Ginger hair enter my vision, which blew elegantly as the person moved.

I smirked slightly, unable to control my hidden mischievous feelings. I knew that I was making a disgusting expression, but I couldn't stop. 

That's the problem...

 Around her  I can't...

I shot my arm forwards, and grabbed her slender wrist. Dragging her to the shadow, I pinned her against a pillar.

"Oh, it's just YOU."                             -Sabo

I said with my uncommon, cheeky tone. I heard her hiss quietly, which was her way of telling me to move. She hit me hard on the shoulder, but it barely hurt which made me chuckle. She growled and stormed back into the light.

I followed her and saw Hack wearing his usual obnoxious white uniform.

"Oh, Sabo. You're late!"                    -Hack

"My bad, I got... interrupted on my way here."                      -Sabo

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Koala grunt and march next to Hack. I crossed my arms and leaned coolly against the building wall. I tried to hide my discomfort as I felt heatwaves radiate from the cement behind me.

"What's the mission this time?"                        -Sabo

"The usual. Just some mafia groups we gotta take care of."                    -Koala

"Ugh, not again."                        -Sabo

"Stop complaining, Sabo! As the Chief Of Staff of the commission, you must honour your responsibilities and complete them with no complaints!"                     - Koala

"Oh well, let's get this sorted out quickly so I can take a nice long bath afterwards."                    -Sabo