- When he gets jealous -

- Stan Marsh

When Stan gets jealous he will come over and join the conversation and let them know with small signals that your taken, fx. Wrapping an arm around you, holding your hand, gets close to you. If that doesn't help, then he will convince the guy that your his girlfriend.

- Kyle Broflovski

When Kyle gets jealous of someone he comes over scaring them away immediately, telling you that "He was prob a bad influence anyways" and then you would  either both forget about it, or you would tease him about it.

- Clyde Donovan

He would start crying and think that you dont love him anymore and then you would gave to explain that 'this is your boyfriend who gets easily jealous and he cry's easily' while comforting Clyde that you still love him and that you couldn't dream of leaving him.

- Trent Boyett

He gets jealous really rare. And if he does, then its because a dude is litterly flirting with you. And when he sees that, he is quick to tell that 'your his and if he doesn't fuck off he will regret it really badly' and then you dont hear more from that guy.

- Kenny McCormick

Kenny would try to take over the conversations and talk about you non-stop. Like tell the dude what you and him 'did last night' and like really get things awkward. He did that the first few times but now you tell him to go away every time he starts, so now you handle the situation yourself.

- Eric Cartman

He would go over and hold your hand while giving the dude your talking to a death stare, if that doesn't help then he would make a scene.

- Pete Thelman

Pete would get extremely nervous, cause he wouldn't know what to do. He dont wanna be a conformist whos always jealous of everyone. So he would wait until your free and after that then you get home tell you shyly how hw felt. You would laugh at him and tell him that he's not the jealous type, because its rare that it happens.

- Tweek Tweak

Tweek would make up an excuse to go home. The first few times you just tried to calm him down, but you quickly learned that its because he's jealous.

- Craig Tucker

He would flip the dude off, the dude would be mad and start yelling and Craig would just flip him off again. Then you would tell the dude to 'not talk to my boyfriend like that' and you would start a scene with the dude and start a argument. 

- Micheal Rogers 

He would just do the classic; "Hey.. that's my girlfriend.. so back off.."  and you would die of laugh every time.

- Damien Thorn

He would as you prob already know; Start throwing fireballs at everyone, also random strangers who didn't do anything. So you would know yourself when to back of if you dont want to start any chaos. But Damien whoever would never say its your fault, he would always give everyone else the fault for being stupid. Damien loves you very much, (Duh) you never did anything wrong in his mind.