- When its his birthday -

- Stan Marsh

when it was Stans birthday, you rat together with Kyle, Kenny and (maybe) Cartman, to make a surprise party. You would keep him away from the others while Kyle would make the plans and Kenny would make the cake and you would help him.

- Kyle Broflovski

Kyle wasn't the biggest fan of surprises. So you just bought a gift for his birthday and wished him 'happy birthday'

- Clyde Donovan

You would be with him and comfort him because he was crying cause everyone ignored him because they where making a surprise party. You would celebrate his birthday alone with him while the others ignored him.

- Trent Boyett

Trent wasn't a big fan of partys or his birthday, so you just had a date instead.

- Kenny McCormick

You ignored him the whole day like everyone else for a surprise party.

- Eric Cartman

He invited you to his birthday. And since not really many came, you had bought alot of gifts.

- Pete Thelman

Pete doesn't like birthdays.. that's too conformist. So you just had a normal day instead.

- Tweek Tweak

You woke him up with a BIG excitement, and it went like: "Tweek!!! Wake up wake up wake up!" "GAAAH! Whats happening!?" "Happy birthday"

- Craig Tucker

You forgot it was his birthday. But Luckily he didn't care.

- Micheal Rogers

You didn't think birthday was his thing. So you didn't do anything. And it was true.. when its everyone else. You asked him nervously what you could get him. And you ended up making out.

- Damien Thorn

You told him happy birthday and got invited to his party in hell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Requests?