- When he sees you cry -

----------------------------

Requested from: @Sxnsetlzzy

---------------------------

- Stan Marsh

He would get really worried and stop talking about whatever he was saying, he wont leave you alone untill you tell him what's wrong. And he would do anything for you to make you feel better.

- Kyle Broflovski

If someone had hurt you, he would deal with them and make them say sorry. If something happent, then he would listen to you. He would try everything to cheer you up.

- Clyde Donovan

He would start asking what's wrong. Later on or when you start explaining he would start crying with you. And you would both hug each other, while crying.

- Trent Boyett

He would do anything needed to cheer you up; Listening to you, taking you to the gym to work out or somewhere else where you like coming, cuddling you, kissing you, singing you to sleep.

- Kenny McCormick

He would be shocked and dont know what to do. He would try he's best to understand you and listen to you and ask if you need to be alone, since he dont wanna be a bother.

- Eric Cartman

He would basically sound like this: "Hey sweetie, how are ya- Whats wrong? Did anyone hurt you? Its the stupid Jew isn't it!? I swear if anyone touched you i will make them regret it!!" You would pretty much need to calm him down and tell him what's wrong. No one really dares to mess with you, since he's Eric Cartman.

- Pete Thelman

He would understand your pain completely. He would let you cry into his shoulder, telling you to 'let it all out' and stuff. And when your done crying, you guys would talk about it.

- Tweek Tweak

He would pretty much panic, not knowing what to do. You would then stop crying, look at him and tell him that its okay and then he would pull you into a long hug.

- Craig Tucker

He would stare at you for a few minuts befor asking about it. he would ask into the whole thing. Then he would take you out on a date, to cheer you up.

- Micheal Rogers

He's reaction would be like this: "babe.. Whats wrong? Tell me everything". Then he would listen and ask you if you need a kiss, then he would cuddle you while you would be talking about stuff.

- Damien Thorn

He would turn all silence in the moment he sees you cry. then he would come up with 1000 ideas of what could be wrong, untill you tell him what's wrong, then he would start making hickeys on your neck, to try to make you forget it.

-------------------

Tell me what you guys think of the Scenarios so far (and i mean honestly, like also stuff you think i should change or work on doing better and everything you can come on!) :D