𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

-AUTHOR'S NOTE-

-AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Welcome to Writewand's Children's Book! I'm so excited to share with you this series of stories that have been carefully edited to teach valuable morals and life lessons.

Even if you are a child or an adult, these stories will teach you many things and inspire you by following or understanding our journey. We hope that it will entertain and educate you.

I had these ideas and creative thoughts in the middle of the night and thought about many good plots. Finally, on April 6, 2023, I decided to risk my hobby of writing poetry just to create this book.

I wrote these stories and hoped that they not just made a great impact on yourself but also on your daily life. Each story contains a valuable lesson that can be used in any situation.

The first story in this collection is "The Forbidden Fruit," a story that explores the results of giving in to desires. I hope you will enjoy this story and find its message important.

Thank you for joining me on this journey of storytelling here on the Wattpad platform, looking forward to hearing your thoughts and reactions to each story. Let's begin!

STORYTELLING METHOD: Narration

Reminder: Some sentences are paraphrased by Quillbot in order to enhance the paragraph I need to clarify and simplify the sentences I meant. It gives the story better accuracy to your imagination.