❝ And ❞

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of past trauma and panic attacks⚠️

Skip if uncomfortable....

.

.

As Taehyung enters the room, his breath catches in his throat when he lays his eyes upon Jungkook. The sight before him is simply breathtaking.

Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed, bathed in soft sunlight filtering through the curtains, casting a gentle glow on his ethereal form. Taehyung can hardly believe it's the same person he's been living with.

Jungkook wears a black Supreme hoodie that hugs his slender frame perfectly, highlighting the delicate curves of his figure.

The baggy jeans add a touch of casual charm to his look. A hint of makeup graces his features, accentuating his eyes with eyeliner and giving his lips a subtle gloss. Jungkook's natural blush only enhances his overall radiance.

Upon seeing Taehyung, Jungkook's cheeks turn an even deeper shade of red as shyness overtakes him. He can't help but look away, unable to meet Taehyung's intense gaze. The silence in the room feels electric, their hearts beating loudly in their chests.

Unable to contain his admiration, Taehyung breaks the enchanting silence. "You look so beautiful, darling," he says, his voice filled with genuine affection.

Jungkook's blush deepens even further at Taehyung's words, his heart fluttering at the endearment. Taehyung's smile, filled with love and admiration, reassures Jungkook and makes his heart flutter.

Taehyung takes a step closer, unable to resist the magnetic pull Jungkook seems to have on him.

He gently reaches out and tucks a loose strand of hair behind Jungkook's ear, his touch feather-light. Jungkook's skin tingles under Taehyung's fingertips, sending shivers down his spine.

Taehyung, unable to resist the desire to hold Jungkook's hand, gently reaches out and laces their fingers together.

He feels Jungkook's hand trembling slightly, but it only makes him want to protect and comfort him even more. With their hands intertwined, Taehyung leads Jungkook down the stairs, step by step.

Jungkook continues to keep his gaze downward, his heart racing with a mixture of excitement and shyness. He can feel the weight of Taehyung's hand, grounding him, and it's a sensation he's quickly growing to cherish.

As they make their way into the living room, Jungkook spots Jimin out of the corner of his eye. Jimin's thumbs-up gesture fills him with a sense of reassurance and encouragement. Jungkook offers Jimin a small, grateful smile before following Taehyung outside.