❝ Love ❞ - epilogue

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

One Year Later...

The venue was adorned with flowers, creating an enchanting atmosphere.

Jungkook, in his black and white tuxedo, looked breathtaking as he got his makeup done. His eyes sparkled with happiness, a stark contrast to the uncertainty and fear that had shadowed him in the past.

Meanwhile, in another room, Taehyung was preparing for the most significant moment of his life.

He glanced at the ring on the nearby table, a symbol of their love and commitment. Today, he was going to place it on Jungkook's finger in front of the world, a public declaration of their love, unlike the private, hesitant attempt from the past.

They were getting married again. This time in front of the whole world.

In the midst of all the preparations, little Junhyung played gleefully with his grandpa and uncle Jimin. Soo Yun, filled with joy, cheered them on, a testament to the healing and reunion that had taken place in their family.

The wedding venue was a spectacle of joy, filled with guests from the company and close relatives who gathered to witness the union of Jungkook and Taehyung.

Among the attendees was Jungkook's cousin, Haneul, the sole representative of the extended family.

Jungkook had intentionally kept the guest list selective, avoiding the presence of those he wished not to see again, a decision that Taehyung wholeheartedly respected.

Haneul, excited to be part of the celebration, played gleefully with Junhyung.

The little one, with his boxy smile and plump cheeks from Taehyung, sparkling doe eyes and round face inherited from Jungkook, charmed everyone around him. Junhyung, the affectionate child, had become a favorite among the guests, but his heart belonged to his dadda Jungkook.

As the doors of the wedding venue opened, signaling the beginning of the ceremony, guests took their seats, their anticipation palpable. The couple, hand in hand, walked down the aisle to the cheers and applause of their loved ones.

Junhyung, their adorable flower boy, scattered bouquets along the path, adding a touch of enchantment to the proceedings.

Standing beneath an arch adorned with flowers, Jungkook and Taehyung exchanged vows, their eyes reflecting happiness and deep affection.

The rings slid onto each other's fingers, symbolizing their commitment.

The air was filled with a magical ambiance as they sealed their promises with a kiss, surrounded by the warmth of love and the support of those who cherished them.

As Jungkook and Taehyung shared their first kiss as a married couple, the atmosphere was filled with joy and laughter.

Junhyung, their adorable son, was busy playing with flower petals when he noticed his uncle Jimin suddenly covering his eyes with his hands which made Haneul chuckle.