❝ Forever ❞

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: Domestic Violence ⚠️

.

.

The first light of dawn seeped through the curtains, casting a gentle glow on the room. Jungkook stirred in his sleep, his eyes fluttering open.

As he gradually regained consciousness, he became aware of a warm presence near his feet. Turning his head slightly, he saw Taehyung, his husband, cuddled up at the end of the bed.

Taehyung's hands were delicately placed on Jungkook's legs, as if he had been massaging them in his sleep.

Jungkook couldn't help but remember the pain he had felt in his legs during the night. It had been unbearable at first, but then it had miraculously eased.

His gaze shifted back to Taehyung, and he couldn't deny that the sight of his husband's peaceful slumber tugged at his heartstrings.

But he quickly suppressed those feelings and tried to ignore the warmth and comfort Taehyung had unknowingly provided.

With a yank, Jungkook pulled his legs away from Taehyung's touch. The sudden movement stirred Taehyung, and he woke up with a start. His eyes immediately met Jungkook's, and concern etched across his face.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" he asked softly, his voice laced with worry.

Jungkook remained silent, his gaze hard and cold. He ignored Taehyung's inquiry and swung his legs over the side of the bed, attempting to get up.

However, his shin still ached from the previous day's ordeal, and he stumbled slightly as he tried to stand.

In an instant, Taehyung lunged forward, reaching out to steady Jungkook. "Careful, baby," he murmured, genuine concern etched in his voice and on his face.

He didn't dare touch Jungkook without his consent, knowing the anger and hurt that still lingered between them.

Jungkook, on the other hand, balanced himself. He made his way to the bathroom without uttering a word, his actions reflecting the emotional distance he had created between them.

Taehyung watched Jungkook's retreating figure, his heart aching with a mixture of guilt, regret, and longing.

He knew he had hurt Jungkook deeply, and he couldn't blame his husband for being angry and distant.

As Jungkook disappeared into the bathroom, Taehyung let out a heavy sigh, fully aware that mending their fractured relationship would be a difficult journey.

~*****~

The room felt heavy with unspoken words and unresolved tension. Jungkook sat alone on the balcony, gazing out, trying to make sense of the whirlwind of emotions inside him.