For Sure

Jungkook POV:

I held Taehyung tightly, I knew the storm scared him when we were inside, I can't imagine how afraid he must be after being in the middle of it.

Taehyung flinched, and hiccupped every now and then.

"Baby, relax. You're safe and dry. I won't let you go." I said as I felt him tighten his arms around my neck.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He pulled back to look at me, his eyes glassy and red like his nose.

"How did you get locked out? Aerum said you were in the bedroom when she came in." I asked after some silence and a staring contest.

"I told her to h-head in and that I would be in to help her with her bath, b-but I saw M-Miso's toys, the ones she was looking for e-earlier, outside by the fence entrance. She must have left them there y-yesterday. I went to get them but when I came back to the door, it was locked. I-I knocked but I guess n-nobody heard me." He mumbled.

"I'm so sorry, love. I locked the door because I thought you already came in." I said, my heart filled with guilt as I found out he was stuck outside because of me.

"I-It's okay, you didn't know. I'm inside n-now." He said, digging his face back into my neck.

I sighed before walking us back into the living room. I rubbed his back as I walked. He let out a small sigh at the feeling.

"Are you alright, Taehyungie?" Jin asked as we walked in.

"I'm ok." He said with a small smile, only bringing his head up a little to show his face through the hood.

"We didn't know you were still outside. I'm so sorry." Jimin said.

"It's ok, no ones fault." He smiled a little.

I cooed at him, he looked a little exhausted.

"Let's sit down so you can rest. You look exhausted." I said in his ear.

He nodded before resting his head against my shoulder.

I walked us to the couch, sitting down with him in my lap. I rubbed his back slowly as we sat. He eventually fell asleep against my shoulder.

I kissed his head, promising myself to keep him safe for the rest of our lives.

3rd Person POV:

A few hours passed and Taehyung had woken up. His nose was stuffy, and the rain had definitely given him a small cold.

It was late, the girls had been put down for bed. Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok were all sat at the dinning table conversing about random things.

Jin, Jimin, and Taehyung were sat on the living room floor surrounding the ottoman. They were working on a puzzle as they talked. Jimin was talking about his Eomma and something she used to do at the beach with them when they were little. Taehyung giggled along as he knew exactly what he was talking about.

Jin laughed as well, he had just found a few pieces that fit the color of the sky in the puzzle, so he was working on fitting them together, but his attention was drawn to Taehyung.

Taehyung was smiling at what Jimin was saying, but he was looking back at Jungkook who sat at the table.

Jin watched as Taehyung looked at him animatedly talking to the others at the table. Taehyung's eyes gleamed as he watched the bunny boy. It was something rare to find in the world but for Jin, he saw it all the time.

Taehyung and Jungkook had been obsessed with each other since high school. Everyone knew that. Jin knew Taehyung like the back of his hand so he knew what that specific look meant.