Home Sick

3rd Person POV:

Taehyung was sat in his bed. He sighed as he stared at the wall ahead of him.

It was late and time for him to go to bed. He had school tomorrow and he couldn't stop thinking about everything that had happened the week before. He still couldn't get his head around the fact that they actually went to the future.

He also missed Jungkook. A lot.

He wanted to talk to him. He didn't know how he was supposed to sleep without him next to him. Now that he knew how good it felt to cuddle with a real person, he didn't want to go back to his three pillows.

He felt lonely. After living with a family for a week, he suddenly felt so isolated. He missed his daughters. He missed Miso's giggles. He missed Aerum's rambles. He missed Jungkook.

He wanted to call him. So that's what he did.

He reached for his phone and pressed the new contact, "Kookie💍" and pressed call.

He brought the phone to his ear and listened to it ring a few times until he finally heard a voice he'd learned to love fairly quickly.

"Yeoboseyo?" Jungkook answered.

"Kookie?" Taehyung asked in a quiet voice.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook's voice suddenly shouted in joy as he realized the new number wasn't a spam but his beloved future husband.

Taehyung let out a sweet giggle.

"Hi." He said.

"I miss you. What are you doing, love?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung smiled.

"Missing you too, actually." He said.

He heard Jungkook chuckle on the other end of the phone.

"Did you get your sister to soccer practice?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, but she was whining about how I was almost late the entire ride there." Jungkook said in an annoyed voice.

Taehyung could imagine his face as he spoke, he burst into giggles thinking about it. He wanted to see his face.

"Can I FaceTime you? I want to see your face." Taehyung said with a mumble. He felt a little sad. Happier that he was talking to Jungkook, but for some reason he felt home sick, yet he was sitting in his bedroom, in his home.

"Of course, baby. Are you okay? You sound sad." Jungkook asked, his voice full of worry.

"I-I'm fine. I just want to see your face." Taehyung repeated.

"Okay, call me." Jungkook said.

Taehyung hung up and pressed the FaceTime button under his contact.

It rang for only a second before Jungkook's face with his sweet bunny smile showed up.

Taehyung giggled a bit at his cute face.

His hair was over his eyes. It was long but not nearly as long as it was in the future. He looked handsome as always. He wore some glasses that Taehyung had never seen him in before.

His cheeks looked fluffy and his nose was scrunched. Taehyung just wanted to bite it.

His heart was so full just looking at the bunny boy.

His eyes got a little teary as he looked at the younger.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he saw Taehyung's dazed, teary eyes.

Taehyung shook away from his thoughts.

"Nothing. I just feel weird." He answered honestly. He really didn't know how to explain the way he was feeling.

"What do you mean, weird?" Jungkook asked again, setting his phone up on the pillow as he laid beside it.

"Like... I don't know. I just feel lonely? I miss Aerum and Miso. I don't know if I can sleep without you. I always cuddle with pillows to sleep but I've been sleeping with you and it's not as good. I just feel kinda home sick? Yet, I don't know why because I'm home. This is what I wanted, but I feel bad. I think it's sinking in that I won't get to experience that life for a long time." Taehyung explained as he looked at Jungkook through the small screen.

"I understand. I kinda feel the same way. I miss them too. I miss you most though. Do you want me to come over?" He asked as he watched his baby's eyes fill with tears.

"No, it's late. I mean I do want you to come, but you need sleep and so do I." Taehyung said as he played with his sleeve.

"Baby, you said you didn't know if you could sleep. How can I sleep knowing you aren't?" Jungkook asked in the softest voice Taehyung has ever heard him use.

His words setting deep in Taehyung's heart as he looked at his boyfriend.

He stared at the muscle bunny for a while. Jungkook stared back with a small smile.

"I'll come over, love. Don't worry." Jungkook said starting to get up.

"No! Jungkook that's crazy. Just... just stay on the phone with me til I fall asleep, okay?" Taehyung said as he got under his covers. His pillows in their designated cuddling positions.

Jungkook watched him warily before laying back down in his bed.

Taehyung turned off his lamp and closed his eyes for a moment. He tried to relax, but he felt cold.

He opened his eyes to find Jungkook staring at him in awe.

"Sing to me, Kookie." Taehyung said quietly.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Okay, love." He said as he got more comfy on his own bed.

"Like an echo in the forest, haruga dolaogetji, amu ildo eopdan deuchi, yeah, life goes on, like an arrow in the blue sky, do halu deo nalagaji, on my pillow, on my table, yeah, life goes on, like this again." He sang gently.

Taehyung smiled as he relaxed listening to his boyfriend's soothing voice.

Taehyung peacefully fell asleep shortly after. Jungkook smiled as he watched his baby finally relax.

"Goodnight, baby." He whispered before getting further in his comfy but empty bed and falling asleep as well.