Rest

3rd Person POV:

The next day, Taehyung decided not to go to school.

Actually, it was Jungkook's idea. As much as he'd wanted Taehyung at school with him, he knew he needed rest. After the stressful day he had, he didn't want him to stress ever again.

"I can go tomorrow, Koo." Taehyung said as he pulled his knees to his chest while he sat on his bed.

Jungkook had stayed for dinner and was getting ready to leave.

"You could... but I think it'd be better for you to rest." Jungkook said with an assuring nod as he tried to persuade Taehyung to stay home.

"I slept so much today though. I feel like I'm pretty rested." Taehyung said with a smile as Jungkook made a thinking face while coming towards him.

He crawled on the bed until his and Taehyung's faces were only an inch apart.

He shook his head, brushing their noses against each other making Taehyung giggle.

"Still, if you get stressed tomorrow at school, it's too much. Give yourself a little break, baby." He whispered as he looked back and forth from Taehyung's eyes to his lips.

Taehyung smiled more, his hands coming up to cup and caress his boyfriend's cheeks.

"But tomorrow is your first practice." Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook smiled, pushing Taehyung down so he hovered over him.

"It is, but you can come later during practice to watch, or you can just come to my house after. If you don't feel up for anything though, you can just tell me, and I'll come here afterwards. Your health is more important than any football practice, Tae." Jungkook said sincerely as he caressed his boyfriend's waist under his sweater.

Taehyung's heart melted at that.

"Of course, I'll go watch, Bun. I wouldn't miss it." He whispered.

Jungkook's nose scrunched at the cute nickname.

"Then just come later. Take a day off for rest. Please, love." Jungkook said as he nuzzled his nose into Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung took a deep breath before slightly nodding.

"Okay." He whispered.

Jungkook pressed his lips to his fluffy cheek, pecking it multiple times.

"Hmmm, thank you." He mumbled into his cheek.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's shoulders, squeezing him into a tight hug. His face burying in his shoulder and neck.

His heart felt like it would burst at how amazing Jungkook was with him.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist fully, pulling Taehyung up to a tight hug, on his knees on the bed. He held the boy tighter as he felt him take deep breaths.

"You okay?" He whispered.

Taehyung nodded his head immediately.

"Yes, never better." He said in a small voice, just enough for Jungkook to hear.

"Okay, well I better get home. I told my mom I was studying here with you, she probably wanted me home for dinner, but oh well." Jungkook said as he pecked Taehyung's neck wherever he could reach.

Taehyung giggled at the ticklish feeling.

"Alright." He sighed as he pulled away from the hug.

They both stood up, Jungkook grabbing his shirt and grabbing Taehyung's hand as they started their walk downstairs.