Chapter |1|

Kates P.O.V:

***********************************************

It was a spring afternoon when Nate and I were busy studying for our upcoming science exam in the college's library . As we were studying Miles came with Jessica his girlfriend. They are the most annoying brats in my class and I just can't stand them.

"Ayo it's Kate and Nate sitting in a tree."started Jessica. Miles laughed at her lame joke with his weird shaped teeth.

I never liked them but seeing them annoy us was another story.

"Listen you came all the way here to disturb us. Look take our table we're living" I mentioned Nate to follow and he took his bag and left with me.

I could hear how Miles and Jessica were giggling like  hyaenas at the back. After being very well disturbed Nate and I decided to call it a day. We went our separate ways. As I was on my way to the bus stop I saw Maya our class captain there too.

It was unusual because she always had her boyfriend picking her up but now she was at bus stop ? Strange I thought.
"Kate ? What you doing here?"she gave me a dirty look.
"Girl I don't got time for you." I said as I entered the bus that had just stopped in front of us. She clicked her tongue but I didn't care.

When i got home, my parents told me something that made my jaw drop. There was an exchange student that was coming over from England and was going to go to the same school as me and he was going to live with us! And he's name was Alexander.

"Whoa hold on ma what did you just say?" She nodded a 'you heard me' nod.

I had to share my house , my parents, school and food with some English dude from  God knows where ! We're my parents on drugs !?

I ran to my room leaving the door slightly open.
"Kate stop that nonsense you hear me ? He's only going to stay with us for one year!"

Great he was staying for one whole freaking year.

I looked at my mom, and looked back at my desk and began studying. She shook her head and walked out.

I feel so shitty literally is it just me ? I already have a brother to deal with now him.

The next day madam Goodwill told us that a new exchange student was going to join us and I just knew it was this Alexa... Alex dude mom told me about yesterday afternoon.

As soon as he walked through the door I could feel the girls behind me melt of desire. They squealed and waved at him. Jessica and Maya even winked at him. He looked amused but not pleased.

"Well can you please introduce yourself to the class?" Madam Goodwill folded her arms as she listened.

"I'm Alexander from  Berry High in England. I'm 18 years old and I like watching Formula 1."

The boys "ayo" and "yes man" when he said the thing about formula 1. The girls basically fainted, because I must say he sure has a deep voice. He has silky black hair and light blue eyes. Blum lips and he looks like he's six foot something!

And of course madam Goodwill had to place him right next to me.
"Are you Kate right?" Alexander stared.
"Yup" that's all I could say.