Chapter |3|

Kate's P.O.V

************************************************

"Her ? No,she's not the culprit. Yes I will hand in more info next week . Thank you." As he finishes talking he runs his hand through his hair.

"Are you gonna just pretend like you didn't hear anything huh ?" Shit ! He saw me spying on him.
"Ah well what was that about anyway" I look at him in the eyes . He chuckles and walks away. Tsk jerk !
I go to my room trying to make this poem work but it's still not budging! Never thought I'd do this but I'll ask Jonathan to help me. I knock on the door waiting for a response to no avail , argh that rat of a brother I've got.

I decide to call it a day and head to sleep. As I was fixing the blankets on my bed, my phone started ringing.(who is this at 10 in the night !) I pick up the phone and answer the call.

"Hello?"
"Bring me some chips I'm too lazy to get them myself ." Was Alexander for real ?!
"Excuse me what?"
"You heard me I said bring me some chips I'm hungry." No who does he think he is ?
"Umm firstly, where did you get my number? Secondly no go get it yourself."
"Alright then  I'll just tell your mom that you're seeing guys or no MEN since Michael is 18, Nate is 19 and I'm 18 as well." no you got to be kidding me!?
"Fine I'm coming, you jerk"
"What did you sa..."

I hang up and get those freaking chips for this jerk . I knock on the door and he responds quickly and opens the door for me. "Here now don't bother me okay I really need to sleep." I slam the door shut behind me only to regret it later. My mom opens her bedroom door and I sprint to my room and lock the door. Fortunately she returns to her sleep. "Whew, that was close". I fall on bed and enter a beautiful dreamland of magic and love.

The next day...

"Well are you going to sleep all day ? We've got a bus to catch." Alexander knocks on my door. I swear ever since that jerk landed in America he thinks he owns everything. "I'm awake, just leave me alone!" I jump out of my bed and run to my closet and look for a green sweatpants, a cute pink crop top and white airforces . I take one last look at my outfit in the mirror then smile to myself grabbing a jacket . After getting dressed I run out my room and into the bathroom to brush up and fix my hair up. I really don't know what hairstyle will go with this outfit ! I tried tied ups, buns, loose,ponytails even Latino style but still didn't work! So I decided to Google some simple hairstyles.

My hair is quite a big job so I decided the simple shoelace tied up on my hair as a messy bun should do the trick.

As I was going to the dining room to get my food, I bumped into Alexander on the way. "Ouch, sorry I wasn't looking. Oh" that's all he could say. 'Oh'.
"What ? Cat got your tongue?" I said in a sheepish way. "Uh no it's just you look cute" tsk Mr Jerk thought I was cute ? That's new.

"Am I now ?" I said grinning at him. "You know what just go grab you food and let's catch the bus" he turned the other way to his room. I could see the top of his ears redden (that's the thing when you white not being racist or anything but when you blush you can't hide it even when you turn around your ears still exposes you).

We walked to the bus stop and waited for our bus and left for school. In the bus Alexander kept looking at me and whenever our eyes met he looked away. Tsk can't be shy now jerk-boy. When arrived at school gates to  get our passes checked, Miles suddenly calls out my name. "Kate babe wait up!". Oh I wish the earth would swallow him up right now. "So I'm hosting a party Saturday and you and your friends are invited and you get to be my special guest. So you swinging by?" I made sure I did not vomit when saying "I don't see why not ." Miles grinned at Alexander then winked at me, please I'm still holding in my vomit!