Chapter |2|

Kates  P.O.V:

************************************************ I turned to see who it was, and omg I almost fell down. Michael was standing behind me, a little too close to me.

"Kate?" He looked at me.  "Oh...huh...m..m...Michael! What brings you here!?" I stood up and almost tripped over my sundress. Michael took hold of hand and placed me on the a table. "Relax, I'm only here because Alexander told me to."

Alexander told him to come to me ? Why?

"May I ask why?"  "Because he doesn't want you alone."  Why does he care?. I told Michael to just sit on the couch and I told him not to bother me. I never thought I'd be annoyed by him though. I was reading my comic book when the bell on the entrance of the door rang and guess who walked in. Miles. And don't forget his minions.

"Well well look who's here girls." Miles smirked giving me chills down my spine. "It's baby Kate and her boyfriend Michael, oh right he's not her boyfriend." Jessica laugh sounded just like a witch. Oh I was so done with her!

I swear her daddy would have called the cops on me just because I was doing what he should've done 18 years ago!

Michael took my hand me pulled me closer to his chest. I could feel his heartbeat on my own chest, my heart was beating too as if following the rhythm with his. Suddenly he placed his lips on mine and his hand on my lower back. His lips felt soft and tasted like strawberries.It felt so awkward! But I could feel Jessica glaring at us with jealousy. So guess what I did? Yup I kissed him -hard- and waited till Jessica and her minions left. Miles some how looked hurt .

After Miles and his gang had left, Michael looked at me and his ears went red. I laughed and decided to tease him a little. "Geez that was awesome, never knew my neighbour was such a great kisser." With that I licked my lips and looked at his and back to his eyes. I could see Michael stiffen up and that made me feel even more powerful. "Anytime Kate." He said that and left me in the store. I smiled to myself and decided to head home too.

As usual I took the bus home. I was walking down the alley to the bus station when I suddenly felt like I was being watched. I started walking faster to get out of the alleyway but it was too late..."meow " a little cat was brushing its head on my sundress near my ankle. It looked homeless so I immediately took it and named it -Harmony- because it had a very cute spot on the side of her face that looked like a smiley face.

I took the bus home and I couldn't stop admiring Harmony.

Bzzz bzzz bzzz

My phone started vibrating in my purse, I took it out and placed the little cat on my left arm while I answered the call.
"Hello?"
"Hey Kate are you home yet?" It was Nate, surprisingly of course.
"No, why?"
"Oh uh nothing just asking, see you tomorrow then!"

He hanged up leaving me confused. What was that about?

I open the door to my house to find mom and dad and  Jonny watching Alexander doing something on the house computer. I approached them slowly and I could finally see what he was doing! He was just gambling! Tsk are you for real people? GAMBLING!

I rolled my eyes and went to my room. I placed the little cat on my bed while I got changed up in my warm pjs. A blueish-white top and some black trousers and my huge comfy home-shoes. I headed to the kitchen to grab a snack for me and the cat but then I overheard Alexander talking on his phone.