Chapter |5|

Kates POV:

************************************************

Alexander hugs me titter, "huh ! Let me go ! I can barely breath !" I struggle in he's arms until he decides to let go. He laughs at my messy hair and boy he's deep voice while laughing is just (<3) .

We drive home together in his car. I'm starting to feel tired. I banged my head on the window a couple of times until we reached home. As Alexander parks I realise mom isn't shouting or loading a gun to start shooting practice on anyone. "Where's my mother?" I ask Alexander. He chuckles and holds his hand out, "let's just go inside I'm sure she'll kill you if she sees you holding my hand!" I hit him playfully and run to the front door.

As I open the door Jonathan smacks my face with an apple pie .

*smack*

My face is covered with red fillings and the crumbs of the pie. "Mannn! Kate ! I thought it was Alex." Jonathan Clicks his tongue before going to the kitchen and I am left paralysed in front of the front door.( I am so confused! I'm the one that's supposed to be angry!). I wipe some of the pie with some wipes and washed the rest out in the bathroom .  Damn what a disastrous day.

After cleaning up I head to my room, ready to sleep after a terrible day. I turn the lights off and jump on my bed. I start drifting off when a the door flys open. "Kate ! I- I ... just rrealised that miles might kidnap you again if you stay alone." Alexander stutter while fiddling with his hair. "Fine but you can sleep on those blankets and here," I throw a pillow at him, "here's a pillow for you. Goodnight" Alexander smiles before settling in his makeshift bed while I'm definitely snoring already.

The next morning I wake up in a very strange place. My environment looks creepy plus I don't like this smell. "Well seems like you woke up ?" Miles is standing in front of me with his one hand in his pocket, giving me a devilish grin. "Where am I I demand to know!" I shout at him trying to smack him. I feel something holding my arms back . "No not yet sweetie, Alexander dear needs to get ya. Then y'all watch me kill that bastard. After arresting my father his became wealthy and stabled. On the other hand we become unstable plus Jessica took a whole 100.000.000k from my bank account to buy that dress. This is all his fault, everything that's happening right now is his fault!" Tears comes running down Miles cheeks but he wipes them away with the back of his hand. "I have to admit, you do look cute and also I've been catching feelings for you."

I stare at him totally shaken by everything right now. (This has to be a dream! Wake up Kate wake up!) I sit on the chair given to me. "Well I'm not sure we're made for this cause like you legit kidnapped me and you're about to slaughter my friend and expect me to like you back ?" (No villains these days!) Miles chuckles before moving closer to my face. He holds my cheeks in his hands and lay his lips on mine moving my hair behind my ear. (No no ! This has to stop!) I pull my face away leaving him standing there licking his lips. "Tsk you're so shy it's cute" Miles stares at me for some awkward moments before going to some things he had to sort. It's literally Wednesday and I'm supposed to be at school!!

Hours later I hear a bag from three different doors. The first door shatters and Michael appears looking breathless. "Are you alright, did he hurt you?" I shake my head. He hugs me and looks at my lips. "Why do your lips look so plushy?" He tries to touch it when ...

*BOOM*

A whole grenade explode reviling Nate and Alexander. (I'm still in chains!) I cough at Michael signaling him to open the chains on my arms. "Oh no you don't this isn't fair or square!" Miles appears from behind and punches Michael and carries me out of the very dark room. I bite his back hoping to at least get freed from his super tit grip but he just laughs and jumps off a staircase, heading to a white van. Michael scolds in annoyance, "agh ! that idiot !" Alexander runs a hand through his hair.