Gemini Three

SHIP WARNING: (slight/mild(?))3x4

Twelve laid on the hospital bed. Windows wide opened. Watching the trees sway, birds trying to fly straight, but the wind was actually too strong for the birds, so they ended up flying backwards. (oh! The tree broke!)

She actually knew who assaulted her. But she didn't know why though. Surely everyone likes her. But she didn't let One know who it was. It was no use anyways. They were much powerful than people expected. 

Suddenly a hand appeared on the window, knocking on the glass. But wasn't the window opened? The hand continued to knock on air, as if it was glass. Freaked out by the situation, Twelve hopped off her bed to see what was going on. But the hand seemed to show their identity first.

"Oh, hello, Three!" Twelve stood out of her bed to greet the street performer.

"Hi, Twelve," Three grimly enters the room through the window, then forces herself to smile, "How's my patient doing?"

"Patient? I thought you were street performing today!"

"Well, I can never have enough money to place a giant circus tent in the middle of our town," Three shrugs.

"Well, thanks, Three. I am doing fine now!" Twelve stood up and left the room without turning back. Three was about to pull out her tip can but Twelve was gone anyway.

"I thought she learnt her lesson," Three muttered.

...

Three was probably the richest person in town. She had many jobs: a street performer, a doctor, a fruit factory owner, race car place owner, club owner (Three Club), also participates in a lot of clubs, and sometimes an MC (Master of Ceremony.) She gets paid tons and tons of money through all of her jobs, yet she lives on the street, begging for money. In fact she refuses to buy a house until she gets one thing she wants the most of all. A circus.

She has requested Twenty to build a circus many many times, but he always refused. Every thousand dollars she gets, she bribes him with the money. But Twenty always refused. Because he wanted something else.

Right now, Three was performing in front of a bunch of little Numberblobs. She knew the Numberblobs couldn't pay for her performance... but Four can.

Three and Four were sort of in a love-hate relationship. While Three's audiences would usually give them their coin changes, Four would be her top donator. Four had Sfairesphobia and Trypophobia. A fear of spherical objects and holes (usually round ones). So he would give her paper money.

"Hi, Three," Four gently smiled placing his 5 dollar bill in Three's can, unbother that Three was now juggling numberblobs.

Three stopped juggling. "Hey, Four," Something inside her was starting to sort of click these days. Feeling embarrassed around Four in her jester costume. 

"Where are you gonna sleep tonight?"

Great. 

"Four, you know I own a factory and a race car arcade thingy- whatever they're called I don't even care."

"But you don't have a house," Four scratched his big swollen cheek. "You can stay at mine."

"Pfft. No way. Last time I was there, Squarey ran away when I tried to do a new juggling trick and went missing for a week. Turns out he was hiding with Nine and Ten but Ten didn't even let Nine pet Squarey."

"That was a fun week. Could use another fun week like that."

"No way! Plus your house is way too squarey," Three pouts. Yes, I'd like another week like that. "Plus One and Two offered their office for me to stay until Twenty accepts my offer. Plus Two is helping!" I'm breaking into One and Two's office and beg Two to get Twenty to get me a circus.