A Mini Funeral For Our Friend

"Are you comfy, sis?"

"Eighteen! Three says that I'm completely recovered now!" Twelve was currently buried under ten layers of blanket and thirty-nine pillows.

Suddenly, somebody was knocking on the door. But they didn't knock on the door as any other ordinary person would. They were basically banging on the door. Eighteen stared fearfully at Twelve.

"Did they come here to assault you again?"

...

Just a few months ago, Alphaland, Numberland, and Colorland had a tiny argument because of a misunderstanding. 

In fear of having war, they all decided to take a break from each other. Cutting off all cross-over communications. Temporarily isolating their magic home mirrors.

For some, it left not much impact on their daily lives. For others, it left a big impact on them; like Eleven. Eleven and K have been best friends due to their common interests. Both like to play soccer; also were the eleventh in their line. 

Now Eleven was just gently kicking their ball towards a wall. The ball bounces back. Eleven kicks it back. The ball bounces back. The same cycle, every day, like a simulation. 

Now that Twelve has been assaulted, Eleven is truly lonely now.

"Dudette!"

Well, not really. 

"Hi, Fourteen!" Eleven caught their ball between their legs. "What brings you here?"

"I'm gonna go see Eighteen! Just curious if Twelve is also there. If she is there, we can all hang out!"

The sound of hanging out with friends excited Eleven. "Sure! Are we gonna go now?"

Indirectly answering Eleven's question, Fourteen already clicked back his helmet on. "Race ya!" Then he zoomed off with his skateboard.

"Wait for me!" Eleven tossed their soccer ball and started chasing Fourteen.

...

Eighteen was all geared up. A metal bowl as his helmet. Taped some of Twelve's cushions as armor. Didn't bother much to cover his legs and eyes. He used all the used up toilet rolls and taped them together as a sword. Last but not least, he needed a shield, so he used Twelve.

Now Eighteen silently stood in front of the door, which was still banging... actually, it's more like behind Twelve who actually wasn't wearing any "armor" like Eighteen.

"You want me to open it, do you?" Twelve sighed. Eighteen nodded. 

"Alright," Twelve sighed. Twelve slowly walked towards the door. Slowly placed her hand on the handle and turned the door.

..?

"Hey, dudette!" Fourteen burst into the door with Eleven behind him.

"Fourteen! Eleven! Hi, it's great to see you guys!" Twelve pushed herself into Fourteen to hug him.

"And me!" Eleven joined the embrace.

"What happened to Ten and Three and Fifteen?" She looked behind her friends to see if her others friends were running late.

"Oh, you know the usuals" Fourteen shrugged. It's been an awful while since we've seen him." A shadow crossed his face. Even though he was sometimes unlucky and very clumsy, he was still his best friend. He was on fact very worried. Thirteen relied on Fourteen a lot and refused to leave his house without him.