Simp Alert

"Why the heck didn't they clean up the crime scene yet?"

The windows stayed shattered, a piece stained red from One's little accident from trying to climb in. The house stayed messy, lamps and shelves still knocked off. 

"Well, I actually requested to have the crime scene left alone just to know your opinion on it."

"..." Octonaughty stupidly stared at Twenty. "Just- to know my opinion?" Seven nodded. "All the bailing money and a random request just to know my opinion??" Seven nodded again, his patience getting irritated. "All that for this?!"

"I mean, you're a very experienced criminal. And I'd be hoping to help One with her research."

"Yeah, no crap, Sherlock! But why do you want to help One anyway?"

Seven went a bit silent for a second. Actually, he didn't know either. Maybe he's just worried that all the isolation would have impacted all the kids in Numberland. Or it was because of an anonymous note that came into his office. Hand writing so familiar to someone, he couldn't resist.

He didn't care much about the missing words and grammar, he just had to be part of it

But of course, people would find him creepy if he told the actual reason.

"Thought One could use the help," Seven shrugged instead.

"Look, the only crimes I've committed are kidnapping, experiments, and robbery. That's all I remember. Plus the experiment was on myself first to see if it can actually work! Feeling good about having one of the rare numbers to turn into a cube, I was just having a little fun to see if other numbers can turn into cubes. It was no harm no harm!"

Seven already stopped listening to Octonaughty right after he spoke the word "robbery." How could he be so stupid? He definitely broke into something in order to get that magic home mirror that caused chaos in both Alphaland and Numberland.

"Wait, so how did you get that magic home mirror?"

"How did you know?"

"Lucky guess!" Seven rolled his eyes. He surely stayed in that prison for too long.

"Well, it was in the middle of nowhere, what did you think?"

Agh, of course.

"But you can tell whoever the person is, was in a hurry."

"And what makes you say that?" Seven perks. Now we're getting somewhere

"Well, the shelves felling toward the door, then falling away. Same with the other few doors, the shelves all fell towards the door and I assume, if you open the door, the door would swing out to the hallway." He carelessly walked up to the fallen shelf and pushed away the door. 

Knobs on the handle, he swung open the door.

The door swung into the room.

"That's basically common sense to make the door swing into the room, not the hallway. Imagine walking in a hallway with doors swinging in your face." Seven chuckled. Yup, he definitely was in the slammer for too long.

"Okay- but- maybe they didn't believe in fate?" Octonaughty's face started to flush in embarrassment.

"Thanks though. Think of anything else?"

He shook his head. "Nope, nothing. Maybe it's time for you to give Twelve's house back."

...

"Thanks for the files, Nineteen," they bowed. 

Nineteen didn't know where this was going. She trusts them, right?

Right?

That was such a lame excuse.

Right?

I- didn't put Twenty in danger?

Right?

...

Fifteen walked down the hall. Everyone running around with papers, analysis, data, you name it.

She found it pretty stupid to have the head quarter a giant building, very near to Town Square. But as long as the other half of Numberland didn't know, especially Thirty-Six. Fifteen had to be extra careful now that Ten married someone in Square Club.

"How's our Operation Frame going?" Fifteen stops a nearby member, Twenty-One.

"Hey, Fifteen! So- with the plan with Seven?" She hesitated. "I can't tell if this is good news or not-" Fifteen gestures Twenty-One to continue. "Seven had different ideas, and decided to bail Octonaughty- and interview him about what the criminals like? I don't know. This somehow ended up not looking good for us."

Fifteen glanced at Twenty-Six for a second. "I knew using them wasn't a good idea," She sighed. "Did it reach Thirty-Six yet at least?" Twenty-One shook her head.

"I guess that's our good news."

...

Everyone continued to run in headquarters. Brain storming new plans of steering. But Three was just happily drawing her little circus tent. She's still a kid after all, and Fifteen didn't mind giving her a break every few times. But she still needed to finish her work.

"Hi, Three," Ten smiled as she walked past. She finished her job today. "What's that you're drawing?"

"HUP-!" Three flinched. "Oh sorry, it was you, Ten. I think I'm getting close to Twenty's satisfaction with getting the circus! I got such a cool idea for my first circus opening!" Three happily laughed as she hugged her clipboard. Ten also couldn't help but smile. 

When was the last time she saw One laugh? Nine laugh? As a family?

"Can I have a little spoilers of what you're planning?"

Three hesitated for a second. At first she wanted an intimidating scream, but then she realized there's too many people in the building that's gonna hear her.

Instead Three slowly looked up to Ten. With her most innocent smile, but clearly no innocence in her eyes.

"Murder."

A/N: Okay, maybe I am slowly becoming active- but then like- I have 5 stories in my head, and I figured out a sequel (NOOO IT'S MY OVERUSED AMONG US STORYLINE AGAIN), but I still have no idea for this story. Like Big Sister Twelve said, this is all keyboard smash heheh- but I do think I am getting somewhere-