Love Potion

You're perfect.

Beautiful, kind, elegant, everything is already in you, you're just so perfect that everyone would like to have you and wrapped their arms around you. Mostly mans.

You're a perfect princess that every mans wishes to have but who would though that this perfect looking princess is Inlove with a commoner who's poor as a rat and everyone calls him monster, witch and all.

They keeps on calling him different names. He's not bad it's just that he's different. They called him ugly just because half of his face was burned but the other half of his face truly shows how handsome he is but people only saw the worst in everyone.

He's Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. He's a villager who live far from the people. He's the only one who have build house in the middle of the woods the reason is he wanted to say away from other people cause he knows they hate him and calling him monster by how he looks.

They even said he's a witch just because he chooses to stay away from everyone but he didn't care, he's already fine living his life alone in the woods and not caring about anything till he meet you.

You're riding your horse but I suddenly lost control and he helped you. At first you got scared by the way he looks. You started screaming thinking everyone is right by the saying there's a monster I the middle of the woods with burned face.

And now he's already Infront of you. You wanted to run but you couldn't. You fell down on your horse and now you're having a hard time to walk. He started walking towards you while you're backing away.

Your back hit the tree and all you could do is to close your eyes and waited for the pain to hit you but you didn't feel any. Opening your eyes and saw a hand offering Infront of you.

You saw his hand Infront of you, you gulp. You're scared by the way he looks but you couldn't do anything but to get help from him. You slowly grabbed his hand as he pulled you up. You groan in pain.

After realizing you got hurt he immediately wrapped his arms around your waist making you startled and pushed him away. You fell on the ground after what you did while he just stood there.

You both stared at each other when he immediately turn around after grabbing his things without saying anything. You widened your eyes realizing he's actually leaving you.

That when you realize you actually hurting him by the way you acted. You started shouting for his help while you also tried crawling behind him. Soon he turn around and knee down Infront of you.

He haven't spoken yet. He started caressing your leg while you're groaning in pain. He pulled out something inside his bag and handled it to you.

"Eat it will less the pain" he said while giving you something that looks like a fruit but it's black. It's black than regular black color. Looks like a black magic is covering it. You hesitatedly took it from his hand.

He saw how you just keep it in your hand and didn't even dare to eat it. He opened your hand and grabbed it. Making you widened your eyes in shocked.

"If you don't want it you could just tell me, it's hard to find this kind of herbs and I'm not wasting one on you." He said as he stood up again trying to walk away but you immediately stoped him.

"No no no I'll take it, please don't leave me here." You said.

You're sitting on a cold hard rock while watching him threating your bruises. You run you hand on the right side of his face, covering his burned side. He looked at you while you did the same.

He's handsome. How did he end up ruining this perfect looking face. No one knows. Everyone is so cruel by calling him monster, witch and all when he's a total angel.

"You're handsome." You said while while looking a him. He removed your hand and put it on the other side of his face, covering his unburied side.

"Am I still am?." You're stunned by his action.

"You're just like everyone one else. You're only looking at one side not the whole me." The man said as he stood up and walked away. You watched him walking towards his bed and covered his body with dirty thin blanket.

You knew you hurted him again. But you shouldn't be caring about it, you did nothing wrong. But yet there's something in you that wanted to run to him and comfort him.

You feel like something build inside you. Is it because of the black herbs he gave you earlier? Is it black potion? A love potion?

Maybe it is that's why you suddenly started caring about him. You walk towards him and caresses his shoulder.

He turned around and faced you. You didn't know what's happening in your own self but the next thing you knew was that your lips is on his while kissing him passionately.

The man immediately replied and even deepen the kiss by pulling you closer to him.

You wrapped your arms around his neck after pulling the lace of your gown. He helped you strip yourself and got nked Infront of him.

You both stared deeply in each other eyes while helping him undress himself too.

As soon as the both of you are both nked, you made your way towards him, sitting on his lap while facing him and slowly Caresses his burned face.

Giving it butterfly kisses. Kissing each and every part of his flaws before you went to his neck down to his shoulder till you fell on your knees Infront of him.

"N-no your majesty" He grabbed your hand trying to pull you up but you didn't agree. Slowly pushing his hand away and stared at him.

"No, I command myself to give you the pleasure and the love you deserve." You stoped as you grabbed his cock in your hand and received sinful moan from him.

His boner is visible in your hand as some precum leaks out of his cock while you're palming him.

After taking few pump on his members, you slowly opened your mouth and let him entered his cock inside you making him moan louder.

You started popping your head in and out while playing with his balls with your hand. The man is already sweating so much. The pleasure is too much for him yet he didn't want you to stop.

He felt so lucky having you doing this to him. Having the woman everyone desires kneeling Infront of him and even commanded herself to do this to him. He is indeed lucky.

Soon he cum inside you. As soon as he cum he immediately run to grab a towel for you to spill his cum on it but before he could even reach towards you. You already swallow him.

He turned to you and was stunned after seeing you taking his cum inside your throat. You slowly walk towards him. Pulling his hand as you sit on his bed. You pulled him into a deep kiss while wrapping your legs around his bare waist.

"I don't know if it's love potion or something but I just knew I wanted to keep you." You nag your nose with his while closing your eyes.

"You can't have me Your highness. Everyone is against us." The man replayed and you believe him.

Truly everyone is against it. Your people will never agree to have him as their king once you've become the queen but you won't also agree to be their queen if you won't have him as your king.

"No one will go against us, I don't care of this is just black magic or if its really love, I want you and I'll keep you." The princess says while the man just nod.

It is the princess order and as her commoner he had to agree.