Chain On my neck pt2

Sitting on a long table with his family gathering all together, you hold on tight in his hand and never wanted to let go, he looked at you and smiled as he whispered to your ear.

"Don't be nervous, they won't bite, but I will" you look at you as he slightly laugh. "Relax, I'm right here" he peck you on the lips. You take a deep breath.

But you're not nervous about meeting his family, you're nervous because of someone, that stare of someone. You gulp as you grab the glass of water on the table and drink it.

You're always confident but now you don't know why you're so nervous and couldn't even face everyone mostly him, the guy who's sitting Infront of you with his wife by his said.

Jeon Jungkook is looking right at you, didn't even dare to blink nor take his attention away from you, you don't know how come no body notices that he's been staring at you the whole time. Right now you just wanted the ground to open up and eat you alive.

You agree to marry taehyung so that you can finally move on and forget about him cause you knew to yourself that you've develop feelings for him but now the destiny is not on your side cause you just finds out that taehyung is actually jungkook's cousin.

Soon when everyone started making their way to the living room after the lovely dinner you walk to tae and excuse yourself to go to the bathroom.

You open the door and saw her, the lovely Mrs.jeon, she looks at you and smiled a little, she's fixing her lipstick using her finger when she come closer to you and said.

"You're far away from me, far away from what taehyung used to like" she said as she's about to walked passed at you but grabbed his arms.

"You're married aren't you?, How come you still likes to talk about your relationship with other man rather than being proud that you're married to a man named Jeon Jungkook, I'm sure a lot of girls are die just to have his last name" you said while raising you eyebrows.

She pushes you away from her and look at you in the eye "And are you one of those desperate woman?" She laughed that made your blood boil.

"Well maybe I am" you said with confidence. She lose the smile on her face and look at you deeply burning in anger "Keep dreaming" she said.

She dumped at you and tried to leave but your words stopped her "You're far from what your husband's type. You're so far away from me. Me, the one that he always beg to scream his name and make his bed warm" you said and went inside the bathroom and locked the door.

You hear her knock on the door nonstop but you didn't care, you did your job and let her knock on the door till she stopped and left.

You're sitting on the car looking the window while taehyung is driving. Jungkook tried talking to you but you decided to ignore him. Your thoughts got interrupted when tae grabbed your hand and smile at you.

"Are you okay? Are you tired?" You look at him and removed his hand from your hand. "Stop the car"

Taehyung look at you confused
"tae I said stop the car" you repeated. He clearly didn't know what happening or if he said something wrong that upset you.

"Why what's wrong baby, did I say something wrong?" He asked. You sigh and removed your seatbelt. "Just stop the car" and he did. He stopped the car.

"What's wrong bab-" he didn't even finish his words when out of nowhere you sudden started kissing him and sat on his lap.

Sucking his tongue, biting his lips traveling every inch and corner of his mouth while he's doing the same, you both share saliva and kissed each other till both of you are almost out of breath. You broke the kiss and look at him.