Heaven and back

She was always dealing with the devil. She was always into taking those chances.

Chances that he can make devil into angel. But isn't impossible? Yes it is. It's so impossible for a devil to turn into a good lil angel so instead of giving up she slowly turned herself into a devil like he is.

She met a couple other women

Who were into going late night dancing.

Taking the same path as her new girl friend's. She didn't knew what was waiting for her.

Without her realizing the path that she took. She became stripper just like the woman she just meet.

While working, she meet a man, a man who is devil himself. She fell but he didn't catch her, he just watches her falling while he's smirking.

He loves it when womans running after him, begging him and submitting their selves to him. He can feel his power taking over them.

Just then he found her. His perfect submissive.

He didn't waste time and immediately put his arms around her. He won't let her go that easily now, unless he felt tired of her. But that is if he would even get tired of her.

He's a man who easily get tired but after tasting her, he just couldn't help himself thinking about her and having her in his bed again.

He felt so addicted to her and no one can stop him from tasting you. He already wrapped his arms around you and there's no way you will find a way to escape from him.

Right now he's waiting on the couch with a glass of whiskey in his hand, placing it between his upper and bottom lips as he took a sip and gulp.

Putting the glass of whiskey on the table and started pouring some on his glass again but his attention goes to the woman who's entering the stage while wearing all white lingerie.

You look like a sinful angel and he's so damn addicted to it. He calls himself as a devil while you're his submissive fallen angel. His sinful fallen angel.

Without his realizing, the glass is already full that made the glass flowing and tripping on the table.

"Mr.Jeon, your glass is pouring" one of his bodyguard tap his shoulder as he whispered to his ears making him go back to realization.

Clearing his throat while finally blinking his eyes. He took his glass of whiskey and drink it while his eyes focused on yours again.

"I want her. As soon as she's done performing, I want her in my car. I'll wait for her." Jungkook said as he stood up from his seat, giving you one last glaze.

You both made eye contact and non of you wanted to break it till you did. Jungkook poke his inner cheek thinking that he couldn't even control himself by just looking at you.

For the last time, he look at you who's dancing on the pole as he took his leave. He walk out of the club while hi bodyguard went to the manager and asked for you.

Leaning his back at the car, lighting up a cigarettes as he put it in between his lips.

Blowing the smoke coming from his mouth his sight fell on the woman who just came out of the club together with his bodyguard.

He didn't say anything but instead he opened the door from the back sit and let her entered followed by him.

Smirk appeared between his lips seeing her making her way towards him.

Standing up Infront of her as she  stared at him.The bodyguard started the engine and drove away.

Both of them are inside the bedroom. No one dares to talk. As soon as they arrived in his bedroom, the started stripping their selves and came to face each other.

He watches every movement she makes. He watches her taking something from her bag as she pulled out a pill.

Then she fell in love with a pill

that could take away all her pain.

Yeah, it's a drûgs, Jungkook saw that. This isn't the first time he saw her taking one before doing it with him and now he started hating it.

He hates the fact that everytime they're making out she's always in high that she couldn't remember anything once she woke up.

He wanted her to remember everything about him, he wanted her to remember him mostly his touch.

Before she could even take one, Jungkook immediately grabbed the pill and flashed it on the toilet.

You look at him in shocked as you tried to stop him but it was too late.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" You said while pushing him. You look at the toilet bowl while closing your eyes.

You needed those, those are the only one that helps you will all of your problem and it's the only one that can make you do your job properly.

You've never tried doing it with anyone without taking one, even just one pill and now you're starting to get panic attack.

Jungkook grabbed your hand taking you out of the bathroom and pushed you on the bed.

Hovover you. Slap came across his face making him turn his head to the other side of the room. He looked at you as he pin you down.

"I'm paying you tonight so meaning I'm In control. Don't you dare disobey me Princess." He said. Both of your body collided as he started kissing your neck.

"You took my drûgs away. How will I satisfy you now." You whispered making him stopped from marking you.

You turn your glance at the ceiling, trying to push him away but since he's stronger than you, you just gave up and let him makes you.

He pulled away and stared at you.

"Make me your drûgs then, take me and use me, all for you" he said as he pulled you into passionate kiss.

Wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him closer while his fingers pinch your nipple making you lose between the battle of yours and his tongue.

Gaining moan from you made him smirk. He grabbed the back of your head and your waist as he turned you around making you lay on tap of him.

"Go on, take me, used me, make me your drûgs that will satisfy you." The man spoke while staring at you.

Crawling down on the bed as you place yourself in-between his thighs. Taking his crotch in you hand, palming it while licking his tip.

Jungkook moan while rolling back his eyes. He stared at the ceiling after feeling your warm mouth taking him all. Smiled appeared on his lips feeling every pleasure you gave.

Not even letting himself cum, he immediately pulled you and lay you on the bed, placing himself on top of you as he slowly pushed himself inside.

She moan while hugging his torso with her legs as he roughly pounded into her deep. He's making her feel satisfied. Better than drûgs.

She's high

She lives in the sky

Tonight she's satisfied

Rolling back her eyes

But then she starts to cry

Fucking you endlessly pressed against the cold silk bedsheet, he keep on pushing himself inside you. feeling every organs while pounding, you moan on his shoulder while digging your nails on his bare back.

You started trying, it's painful, you didn't realize that it is this painful getting wreaked apart. You didn't realize cause everytime yourself doing it your high with drûgs but now you're high because of your new pill and it's him.

It hurts but you just couldn't asked him to stop, you're loving it. He already make you cum several times but you never wanted him to stop. You feel addicted. Till you feel like passing out while feeling heaven.

All in one night

She just went to heaven and back