Make me feel good

Under the warm shower. The water dripping down to your body, sighing under the water, relaxing yourself.

Closing your eyes and let the water pour all over you. While you're taking a bath, you hear a noise coming out from you're room.

You open your as you turn off the shower. Getting out of the transparent shower area then grabbed the tower on the side of the room.

Wrapping it around your body and walk towards the door. Grabbing the door nob and twisted it to open.

A man is standing infront of your bed while his back is facing you, you didn't attempt to step forward as you just watched him.

He was there not knowing you're already behind him. He didn't even notice as he's enjoying what we was doing.

He's sniffing your used underwear that was on your bed and because of that he haven't noticed you're right there watching him.

You saw what he was doing, you tried your best to recognize him yet it was hard for you to as his back is facing you. You step forward trying to get the best view to see his face without him noticing your existence.

One step forward, one sniff on your underwear and smiled, another one foot forward and at the same time he sniff on your panties. On your third step you accidentally drop the key on the table.

The both body didn't dare to move, froze on the spot. The man slowly turn around only to see you right behind him, you slowly looked at him and widened your eyes once you saw him while your undergarment is place in his hand.

"J-Jungkook?" You said. The man didn't say anything as he quickly started running out of your room.

You look at the window Infront of your study table, you wanted and after a few seconds the door from across the window open. Your neighbor is back.

You look at him. Watching him breathing heavily, he turned his head to his window and saw you, he quickly run to his window as he closed the curtain and turn off the lights.

And with that you just couldn't see any signs of him.

You entered your class and sat on your chair. You looked around for specific person and there he is looking at the window.

You clear your throat catching everyone's attention mostly his. The class pin in silence once they saw you already there Infront of them.

They greeted you a good morning as you asked them to sit down, you turn your head to your favorite student but he quickly turn his head down when he saw you looking at him.

He is Jeon Jungkook, the nerdy, and your favorite, he's already good in your class, answering, voluntarily helping you and you're just amazed by him.

But the man that you saw last night in your bedroom sniffing your undergarment like an animal trying to catch his pray is far different from him. As if that's what you knew.

He's the son of your neighbor so you two get along pretty well, you become close with him even after you've been accepted to this school that you're currently teaching.

Soon the bell ring while the students begin to collect their things as the left the classroom wishing you goodbye.

You stood up Infront of the door frame when he's the only student left inside, he walks towards the door only to see you there with crossed arms staring right at him.