Call out my name

What just happened?

Last time you knew was when you're about to get rap3d at the alley and now you're laying on your bed and you're perfectly fine.

"Was that just a dream?" Asking yourself while staring at the ceiling, still confused and disbelief.

It's clearly not just a dream, after realizing that you still have that bruise on your arm when tried to run away from the man last night so how come your home yet you don't know what happened after that incident and how you get yourself home.

You close your eyes try hard to remember everything about last night but you seems to not find any answer so you give up and try to forget about it. You sigh and open your eyes.

You came home from work after a long day. You sat on the couch and rest your head, turning your head to the other side of the room, Looking around the when out of nowhere you called out his name

"Jungkook"

Calling out his name. As soon as you called out his name a white smoke appears on the other side of the room, a tall man wears all black as his body build really matches his black wings and long tails, his red eyes are staring right in your soul.

"Yes darling, miss me?" A smirk appear on his lips while looking at you. You stood up from the couch and walk towards him, crawling your arms around his tiny waist up to his hard chest till the tip of your finger is pointing right on his red lips.

"It was you, right?" You directly asked him, the smirk on his lips grow as he pulled you closer to himself by your waist.

"You called my name, darling" he whispered to your hear as he licked your eardrum making you moan.

"Did I?" He picked you up and lay you down on the couch, you both stared at each other as the tension and atmosphere around the both of you is getting hotter and hotter like hell exactly where he belongs.

"Yes you did, princess" soon enough your l'ps are connected to his, eating your l'ps hungrily like a beast who just got his fav meal after a long time the excitement can be seen by the actions of the two of you.

He broke the k'ss and stare at you, he laughed leaving you confused. "What happened?" You asked while looking at him, he just smile and move away from you.

"Where are you going?" He didn't bother to look at you or turn around except he just keep on walking and away "You can't just leave me like this, Jungkook" with the begging tone you used he turn his head at you and ask.

"Leave you like what?" He acted clueless while from the fact he knows to himself what he did and what the effects that puts on your body.

"H'rny, you can't just leave me craving for you, you can't leave me like this" he surly like it, he clearly like what he just heard, he love that you're being confidence with your word and telling him exactly what you're feeling.

"Oh darling, what should I do then?" He started making his way towards you "fck me" looking right on his eyes you said the exact thing you wants him to do with you without even blinking.

He spread his wings and shout out of excitement, he continue laughing while his staring at the ceiling. Not knowing what you're doing, you just started removing your clothes till your completely nked.

The moment he noticed what you've done he stops laughing and stare at you, you stare back at him and says.

"Do me" his tail made his way around your tiny waist while his hand is on your hair playing with it while still staring at you.

"You might regret it, darling" he's warning you yet it didn't work on you as you're so lost with the lust that his atmosphere bring.

"The moment I called out your name was the moment I made sure that I want every tip of you" you said

He just smirk.

He's on his knee while you l'gs are circling around his waist p'unding inside you again and again while spreading his wings, feeling the pleasure while you keep on calling out his name, he knows himself how much this devil in front of you loves it when you're calling out his name.

Your holding tight on the bedsheet as he continue to thr'st and it gets tighter when his tail made his way to your assh'le making you scream in pleasure, the fact that you're getting fck front and back it didn't satisfied him yet so he come closer to you and peck your lips, going down to your neck leaving couple of h'ckeys. the final destination he l'ck your nipple the shove it in his mouth as he started s'cking them aggressively.

It's too much pleasure but yet you don't want him to stop, the movement of his action comes at the same time, the moment he thr'st his c'ck inside you is the same moment his tail do his job on your b'tt hole and the way he's s'cking you nipples.

You c'm and even lost count on how many times you've c'm. You don't how many times and yet your not seeing any sign that he's planning on stopping soon cause even tho you already c'm together he didn't stop but even making it faster that made your body shake, he's probably right. You're starting to regret it now.

"Ahhum ahh J-Jungkook" you m'an and m'an as he whispered to your ears.

"That's right keep calling out my name darling" he whispers