002.

Milani Sakai Cole (18)
         'lala'
Wynwood, miami

—FRIDAY, June 2nd—

"good morning pretty" sabrina smiled at milani as she walked into the building

"good morning brinaa." milani walked past the girl, knowing she was going to follow.

"hows your morning going?" sabrina looked at the starbucks cup in milani's  hand then back to up to the back of her head.

"good i guess, i barley got sleep last night, i was mad hot, word to." milani mumbled opening the doors to her office.

sabrina confusingly looked at the girl confused on what she said but she shrugged it off.

"anyways, i got no new clients today, so i'll be gone by the time you leave" sabrina informed milani making her groan.

"you bitchhhh. you know i need to talk to you most times." milani drunk her starbucks in distress.

"sorry pooka roots" sabrina frowned. "at least you getting money." she hyped the mood and milani's sad face turned into a smile.

"at least you know." milani laughed with sabrina beginning to laugh with her. "and i have a new client today, he or she should be coming in less than two minutes." milani mumbled with a frown on her face again.

don't get her wrong, she loved her clients, she just hated getting used to them because sometimes it took time.

sabrina looked at her apple watch seeing it was now eight fifty, sabrina smiled. "your new client is here, i'll be in my office if you need me." sabrina stood straight slapping a folder onto the desk before walking out of the office.

milani huffed and sighed laying back in her chair, she knew she had to deal with other peoples personal problems so she was getting ready to start that.

but she mostly wanted to start off with a good day since she basically wasn't having one, due to a lack of sleep.

hearing her door being shut, she put a smile on her face before looking up to a male, quincy.

a male client? milani thought to herself, throughout her whole journey with being a therapist, she never had male clients.

she scanned the boy seeing his ksubi pants and his air forces on with an regular black t and a black hoodie.

"Hi!" milani smiled at the boy, sitting in her rollable chair and her hands folded together.

quincy looked at the girl furrowing his eyebrows, he looked into her features lowkey wanting to smile inside, he was glad his mother didn't give him a ugly socializer.

"wassam." quincy spoke sitting on the furnisher in the office and inhaling the fresh scent of lavender mixed with a fruity smell.

"how are you today?"milani looked into the folder, seeing his name and his age, she was surprised he was her age, just older.