032.

—Friday, May twenty third—
Omniscient

Quincy opened the door for Milani who stepped out in her pink dress that wore tightly over her, today was her and Quincy's gender reveal, they were almost due so they had to hurry and know the gender before it was too late.

Quincy wore white too with purple jeans and some white alexander McQueen's.  
"Thanks" milani smiled at quincy closing the door for her, he kissed her forehead before leading them into the building where they had the gender reveal, kali had rented it out a few days ago and decorated with navi and krown.

Quincy opened the door letting her walk in first, as soon as they walked in everybody stared at them in awe, cameras were out and flashes, the 'cloud 9' theme was so beautiful, milani almost dropped a tear.

"I hope they got chicken Alfredo up there" Milani whispered in Quincy's ear and he chuckled, she reached onto his hand gripping it hardly once she'd seen the amount of people taking pictures of them, she just smiled for them.

She hardly even noticed anybody, but she'd seen her father and his mother in the crowd, she'd seen lyn and mason taking pictures and also ken and cash with navi beside them and kali, everybody was wearing white like they had suggested milani smiled wider. 

Krown finally broke the silence since the music went off, she yelled telling milani how pretty she was and everybody agreed getting the girl shy. "Thanks everybody" she smiled looking off at the food.
"I know you hungry girl" kali walked up to her hugging her by side ways "it's some Alfredo up there" she informed and milani smiled leaving kali and quin alone to go get some food. 

Kali laughed at her veering her eyes towards her soon who looked at her with admiration, she seen that he had gave his heart away a while ago, just for milani. 

"How you been son? We ain't talked in a while." Kali crossed her arms looking him up and down, quincy scratched his head looking at all the people going on into their own conversation and music played.

"Momma, we talk two days ago."

"Boy ion' give a damn! That's too long" she playfully said laughing with him, lyn walked up and hugged his brother.
"Congratulations, i'm happy I'm having a niece." He said cheering with quincy who was as happy as him.

"Y'all keep saying that, watch the baby gone be a boy" kali rolled her eyes scratching the braids she had in her head, she had wore a plain white shirt with also some black cargo pants and her white air forces.

"Damn you mo' flya' den' me" quincy looked at his mom's attire, she laughed waving her son off "boy shut up" she playfully mugged him "come to the store with me lyn" she tapped his arm "i need some liquor in my system." 

Lyn just decided to go, getting grabbed by his arm and pulled away leaving the boy alone, quincy was excited to know the gender, his eyes flickering everywhere before they landed on zaylia, old news. She wasn't even wearing white she wore all black.
He rolled his eyes walking towards milani who was making a plate for herself he rubbed on her belly pulling her closer his way.

"Why i see old news?" He said and she knew who he was talk about, she shrugged sitting the big spoon down turning his way. "That don't matter quin, we here for us, fuck her."

Quin just smiled softly at her words, her 'I don't care' mindset made him think differently, like it was just them against the world.
"Bae this is so good!" Milani screeched catching his attention "get some" she said trying to feed him but he dogged the fork swaying his head left and right.