031

-Wednesday, February fourteenth-
Omniscient

"Lala where you at man" quincy frowned speaking to his baby mother over the phone "it's Valentine's day and you wanna be with navi ass." he spoke getting frustrated with her, he wanted to be under her skin at the moment, and it was valentine's day so that made his craving for her more worrisome.

She had been telling quincy for the past few days to not get her anything on this lovely wednesday but he couldn't follow that rule because he had already gone all out for her.
Milani shook her head at the whining he did over the phone, it was five in the afternoon and milani was at the mall buying things for him, he didn't have a clue.

"baby i told you ima be home later on, i promise you can lay under me all day" she promised the male over the phone, she heard his huffing she lowly chuckled grabbing the prada bag from the worker "thank you." milani smiled softly at the worker before exiting the store.

Quin was still on the phone scanning all over her face at the moment seeing the pleasant but small smile on her face which confused him. "Bye milani" he grew irritated hanging up in her face, she shook her head smiling widely.

"he don't even know you shopping for him, he so slow." Navi's hand ran down her face while milani laughed, the girl stuffed her phone in her pocket carefully walking out of the store with a bunch of bags in her hands.

They say sweetest day was for the men and valentine's was for the women, milani proved them wrong, she wanted to spoil her man. He did so much for her and she's so obsessed, Milani loves Quincy.

"You sure you don't need help with them bags?" Navi pointed at her with an concerned expression, Milan I was swearing hardly. "Nope! I'm fine" she laughed out with a tight laugh, navi nodded slowly looking away from her.

The ride home went well and long, milani was tired but happy to surprise her angry boyfriend, she stopped at many more stores before she made it back home.
To her and navi's surprise they saw ken walking inside the house which made navi smack her lips.

"Girl don't do that, you know you wanna see my sister." Milani faked her mug with navi who watched as ken walked into the house.
"I don't wanna go in there no more." Navi mumbled, she knew one thing would lead to another.

"Stop playing nana, get the fuck in this house." Milani yelled lowly before getting out the car with designer and different types of colognes in her hands at the moment, she shoved herself towards the door closing it hardly.

"Milani you sure you don't need help?" Navi asked stepping out of the car as well, milani shook her head no tussling to open the door, she groaned banging on the door.

Navi walked up being seeing how stressful she looked, the door opened revealing kennel who was surprised to see navi along with milani.

"Excuse me." Milani said passing by to leave them gazing at each other, ken looked away biting her bottom lip "you gone come in?" She asked navi who snapped out of daze nodding.

"Milani what's all these bags for?" Ken asked milani seeing her sit them all out on the couch, quickly taking a picture of the things she had bought quincy.

"Where's my man?"

Ken pointed up the stairs while locking the door "he went to sleep earlier, go wake him up" ken said making her way towards the couch she sat away from the items until she noticed the Dior bags, Gucci slides, and other things she bought.

"Oh shit" ken chuckled "i know dis ain't who i think its fa!" Ken said standing from the couch, she got a laugh from the girls.

"You damn right." Milani said knowing she was thinking quincy, milani ran up the stairs then down the hall that she was now used to being in she then stopped at the doorway of quin's room going in.

It was cold as always in his room, she took her sweater off letting out low pants from the running, she looked at quincy who slept away, having a slight mug on his face she knew he was angry for something.

she made her way towards him sitting down hear him, she didn't know how to wake him. She was thinking about doing but then his eyes opened slightly frightening her. 

He turned on his back staring at her blankly, he had seen she was out of breath, and she still had that same smile on her face from when they were FaceTiming.

"Why you so jolly milani?" He asked pulling her into his arms, quincy wanted to be mad at her long absences but it was just too hard, the strong love he had for he was rare.

"Can you come downstairs please? I wanna give you something."

He grew curious, staring at her with knitted eyebrows he licked his lips before nodding, she grew more excited jumping up from the bed "come on then."

Quincy slowly made his way out of bed slipping some slides onto his feet, milani saw that he was shirtless so she grabbed a white tee from his dresser throwing it over his head.

"Okay come on." She mumbled grabbing his hand and leading them both out of the room, quincy followed up behind keeping his hand connected with hers.

"Eeeeee" ken yelled recording them both coming from down the stairs, Quincy was shocked seeing all of the bape hoodies, Purple jeans, and chrome heart, every designer he said he would soon get for himself she bought it, all of it.

"He shocked" ken said and everyone laughed but him, as his love for her grew larger he pulled her into a big hug, picking her up to place kisses all over her face.

"Awwnn" ken recorded with navi "hate y'all ass."

The couple ignored her hugging each other deeply, milani loved this boy till infinity and he knew it, and she showed him everyday.

"Thank you mama" he kissed her cheek softly getting a smile from her like he wanted, she waved him off.

"You welcome bookie love you" she quickly said kissing his lips before he comprehended on what she just did, she dropped to the floor making her way towards the couch to take his things upstairs.

"So what you give her?" Navi instigated deeply mugging him but in a playful way, while she was in his arms he scratched his head with his free hand.

"I kinda booked a flight-" he stopped himself, everybody looked at him and milani gasped lowly turning his way again

"W- what? Where?"

He looked at milani for a few seconds before saying.

"Jamaica."

I had to finish this off for y'all since im up, how yall doing

Thoughts??? Predictions???  Lmkkk.