007.

Quincy giovanni Rales(19)
"quinn"
Wynwood, miami

—THURSDAY, JUNE 22nd—

-KALI'S PLACE-

"hey my babiesss" kali hugged quincy, hugging quinlyn after. "how y'all doing?" she let them enter her house.
"coo, chillin." quin gave her a dry response, swerving over towards the couch and he sat down.

"i been okayy, i gotta talk to you about something though" lyn gave his mother a heads up and she nodded with her eyebrow arched.

"i'm finna go make tiktok's though, i'll be right back" lyn stood up jogging towards the bathroom near the living room.

kali watched lyn close the door, then turning her eyes on her other son. "son son." she caught his attention.
"is there something you wanna say" she sat beside him, knowing he had some words to say.

quincy got comfortable in his spot clearing his throat. "how you know if you got feelings for somebody?" he blurted catching her completely off guard.

"say that again- never mind ma" he rolled his eyes and she laughed "wait i'm serious quincy" her laughter died down.

"quin you caught feelings for somebody?" kali asked with a smile plastered on her face, quincy looked at her confusingly before shrugging.

"ion know ma that's why i'm asking you" his hands ran down his face, this problem was stressing him badly, he had other problems but milani made him feel some type of love, he felt as if cause she understood him right, and he couldn't stop thinking about her drove him crazy.

"how about you just talk to your therapist about it, isn't she still your therapist?"

quin looked at his mother and shook his head. "we talked last night" he sighed shifting his body down on the couch crossing his arms.

"did it help you?" she asked and he nodded, it gave him a reason not to feel mad at the world anymore, he really just needed someone trustworthy to talk to.

"well tell her that you don't know how you feel about not knowing your feelings towards somebody, who is dis girl gotchu' feeling dis way anyways?"

"it's milani ma."

Milani Sakai Coleman(19)
'lala'
wynwood, miami

—THURSDAY, JUNE 22nd—