018.

—friday, september 1st—

"thought you were innocent, i thought

"thought you were innocent, i thought." jamir hands ran down his face, milani laughed at her dramatic father, she sat up in his bed crisscrossed.

"it is not that serious" she shook her head "you should've known right there dudee" milani slapped his shoulder, she had finally told her father she lost her virginity and was official with quincy.

gladly, he didn't take the wrong way, he had just been surprised knowing his daughter wasn't a little girl anymore.

"safe sex right?" he peeked a eye open, she gave him a yikes face and he crying-ly groaned, worst nightmare for a father.

"but daddy it's okay, at least it's only him, right?" she tried to cheer the mood, he nodded with a stank face "i bet chu' call him daddy too" he muttered and her jaw dropped seeing her father laugh afterwards.

"and you talking about me being serious when serious situations happen" she yelled lowly "why you laughing that was not funny jamir." she side eyed him as his laughter died down.

"but i gotta tell you something else too" milani's face dropped and so did his. "why you keep doing nat' ta ya me man" he rolled his eyes.

" this my last time" she laughed looking at the time on her phone, it was a rainy day, five fifty nine on the dot, milani stayed in the house telling her father everything today, she had been talking to quincy but she wasn't focused on him right now, here's the reason.

"okay so what happened." he sat up in his bed putting his full attention on her, he loved listening to his daughter speak, he could listen for hours.

"okay so, the other night me and quincy went out" her voice kind of lowered and she started
pinching her arm, jamir noticed it changing his face, his eyebrows furrowed seeing her pinch her arm, she hadn't did it in so long he started to get worried.

"we was with ken and navi, you know them right- yes the lesbians, what happened" he waved her off wanting her to get to the point.

"okay so when me and quincy went home we fell asleep as soon as we got there" she fastly spoke and he nodded.

"when he was sleep, i went to the bathroom, it was like four o'clock in the morning and he was still sleep so boom- i come back, it's a girl texting his phone" she leaned back and so did he.

"whatt? you lying" he gasped covering his mouth, the words he was hearing, first she was telling him she was in love, and now he was cheating.

"mhm, some girl named zay or something- and that name sound so familiar, i dunno' from where though" she sighed.

"i can't trip about it though, i don't particularly know if they texting or she just texting him. im not the type to go through phones neither that's luh' kid shit." she pointed at herself.