45

Adrian

The chains I spent years wrapping around myself snap as if they were made of nothing but string. Hearing her practically beg me to have her, to take her, sent me over the edge, free falling into the depths of love.

Love for her and for everything that she is.

Kind and pure and strong. Fuck, she's so goddamn strong and the fact that she's willing to still have me after everything she's been through only fuels my need to take her.

Make me yours.

Her words ringing in my head as she looks up at me with those big brown eyes full of hope and fear.

Fear that I'd reject her.

She's fucking crazy if she thinks I can ever deny her now.

She's burrowed her light into the darkest parts of me and set me ablaze from the inside out.

Emory Hart is my entire reason.

"You know, I expected a man would have a different reaction to me asking him to take me" she pulls me out of my head as I straddle her and scan her up and down. The way she's splayed across her bed in nothing but her underwear, waiting for me to make some kind of move makes my cock painfully hard.

"I don't know where to start" I murmur and her gaze becomes hooded.

A fucking vision.

"Well, it would be nice if you lost the pants" she teases and I smirk, sliding off of the bed, stepping out of my slacks. I bend down to place a kiss to that heart tattooing her skin because it's become my new favorite thing about her and she shivers beneath me.

I make my way back up until I'm hovering over her, kissing her like a starving man off to war and she moans, the sound traveling right down to my dick.

My hands carefully roam her body, trying not to brush against any of her injuries while hers do the same, her delicate fingers tracing every inch of skin.

I shudder against her touch because no woman's touch has ever felt like hers and I want to drown in the way her hands feel on me. I want to drown in her.

Emory's hands find the waistband of my boxers, slipping those slim fingers of hers inside until she wraps a hand around my throbbing cock.

I groan and slip my own hand down to where she aches the most, rubbing her through the fabric of her underwear. She pulls away with a gasp that melts into a moan, her strokes on my dick stuttering as her hips buck at my touch.

"Fuck, you're soaked, Angel" I grit, pushing her panties to the side and slipping just one finger into her pussy, groaning at how easy it is for me to do so.

"Adrian" she moans, her grip on me tightening before she begins to stroke me to match the rhythm of my finger.

I add another finger, her walls tightening around them and her back arching making me take her nipple into my mouth. She's trying hard to pleasure me but can't seem to focus as much with my fingers inside of her and my mouth latched onto her.

"Yes, yes, yes" She chants, riding my hand until she's clenching around my fingers, warning me that she's close.

I slip out of her, the sound so lewd it makes me groan and release her nipple with a pop. Emory let's out a sob at the loss of contact and her hand releases my cock before she's digging her nails into my shoulders.