Tanjiro meets one of the flame Hashira

Alright since basically no one responded if they wanted a different breathing style we will just keep it flame breathing then lol on with the story.
--------
It was a beautiful morning light peering through the whole estate it could almost look like a beacon of light this place the camera would then zoom into the open window where it would appear someone is getting ready for something as he would brush his hair brush his teeth then stepped out of the bathroom only getting the back view of this person body as after they left the bathroom they would proceed to wear a certain haori it would appear to be all white at the top but as the camera would pan toward the bottom it would have flame like stripes as soon as this man put on his haori he would then swish the side of his haori to reveal his Nichirin Sword that would have a white top and a a flame like Gaurd.

                                --------It was a beautiful morning light peering through the whole estate it could almost look like a beacon of light this place the camera would then zoom into the open window where it would appear someone is getti...

As this mysterious person would walk out of his room to see his brother but others would say twins up ahead devouring a meal

As this mysterious person would walk out of  his room to see his brother but others would say twins up ahead devouring a meal

???- Ahh!!! Would you like at that someone has finally woken up after their long slumber!!!

???- I guess you can say that Kyojuro also didn't you have a mission today assigned to you by the master so you should get too it don't want to upset him would u?

Kyojuro: I guess your right then let us enjoy a meal before a I leave y/n hmm!!!

Y/n: I wouldn't mind at all!

Kyojuro: Hmm didn't you also have a mission with Giyu and shinobu today I heard that there might be a high rank demon there so I hope you stay safe and slay that demon!!!

Y/n: Hmmm a high rank demon I wouldn't pass up a offer like that!! Especially if it could help the people that live near the mountain!

Kyojuro: I guess we both have a missions today well then let us get too our mission y/n!!

Y/n: Alright I'll see you when I get home then Kyojuro and then let's have another friendly spar hmm.

Kyojuro: I wouldn't mind at all brother!!!

As they would both exit out of the room they would head there separate ways as y/n would soon head to the masters estate and as he would head over there he would meet his one of a kind friend.