Hashira meeting and Beginning of rehabilitation training

Tanjiros pov

My whole body was aching everywhere as I slowly started to open my eyes the sun then blinded me and i tried to open them against and when I did I all those random people standing infront of my recognize 3 of them being Giyu Shinobu and Wait is my vision blurry or something I swear I'm seeing two of the same person.

As I was still looking at them all of a sudden I heard someone to my right.

Random Kakushi: You are now in the present of the Hashira!!

Tanjiro: Hashira???

Shinobu: This is the demon slayer headquarters and you are about to be put on trial.

As the screen would cut to Kyojuro
Flame hashira: Kyojuro Rengoku
Kyojuro: Protecting a demon is clearly a violation of the code! We're going to behead him along with the demon!

Then it would cut to someone with green and pink hair.
Love hashira: Mitsuri Kanroji
What? You would kill such a adorable child?
That pains my heart! It fills me with anguish!

Then it would cut to y/n best buddy
Sound hashira: Tengen Uzui
Tengen:In that case I'll be glad to decapitate him flamboyantly. I'll show you the most flameboyant blood spray you'll ever see. I'm talking max flamboyance.

Then it would cut to a a child looking figure.
Mist hashira: Muichiro Tokito
Um, what was the shape of that cloud again ? What was it called again??

Then it would cut to a tall blind looking man.
Stone hashira: Gyomei Himejima
Ah., What a pitiful sight this boy is, the poor soul.

These are the 10 most highest ranking swordsman's in the demon slayer corps.

Then after I look at all the hashira I turn to the right to see a white hair figure with a bunch of scars holding a box. Nezukos box!!!

???-Are you the Moron who has this demon thinking she can fight as a demon slayer and protect humans?

Shinobu: Shinazugawa please don't act out of line.

Shinazugawa: You know what we call that a total delusion you moron

As Shinazugawa went to stab the box I started to run at him and head butt him until I saw the other guy that looked like Kyojuro stop tanjiros head butt and Shinazugawa from hurting each other and the demon inside the box.

Y/n: You know as well as I do sanemi that we don't act out on our own we wait the master and his plans remember that? and tanjiro please refrain from attacking us after all we are hashira!

Outside pov

Y/n: Now I believe that the master is arriving now everyone even you tanjiro!

As everyone kneel down as the master cam outside of his house and would then stand there and say "My beloved children do not fight after all we are suppose to be working together"
As the two children near him announced that the master has arrived.

Kagaya: It pleases me that we've made it to our semiannual hashira meeting... with no personal changes.

Sanemi: Master I would like to test if the demon she can truly hold back her urges or feast like a ravage beast!!

Kagaya: I will let this happen.

As sanemi grabbed the box jumped into the home and stabbed the box and open it he would come face to face with the demon nezuko as sanemi would then slit his arm and point it at the demon.

Sanemi: Go ahead take a bit I know you can smell how good the blood is take a bite so and hurry up and kill you!!

Nezuko would then start drooling and growling like a dodge and nezuko would then hear her brother say don't do it and that made nezuko look away from the arm and sanemi became shocked