A final battle for the sake of future demon slayers

As the moon illuminates the sky you can see y/n training swinging his sword as it glows from the moon hitting hit as we can sweat dripping from his forehead and hitting the ground.

Y/n: "Man this type of training really gets the blood pumping huh" he said to particularly no one

Y/n: "Well I think that might be enough for tonight maybe me and Kyojuro tommorow can work on our swordsman's skills!"

As y/n would be seen turning around and heading back inside as he would go to the kitchen and brew some nice tea with some homemade rice balls that he made earlier as he would sit outside and open the book he was gifted too by mitsuri as he would read the book and eat his rice balls he could hear a crow cawing as he would look up and see Kyojuro crow staring at him.

Y/n: "Oh hey buddy what are you doing over here shouldn't you be with Kyojuro?"

As the crow caw at him again trying to get some words out but it would seem the crow was scared or even worried which confused y/n.

Y/n: "Are you alright, hopefully your not choking on something." As he would pick the crow up y/n would heard a sentence that would make him shocked.

Crow: Kyojuro has ran into a upper rank demon number 3.

Y/n: "WHAT!!!" "An upper moon why would a upper moon demon be there it doesn't make any sense

Y/n: "WHAT!!!" "An upper moon why would a upper moon demon be there it doesn't make any sense."

As y/n ran back into his house to grab his gear in a flash he would be back outside near the crow.

Y/n: " Lead me to there location."

Crow: Alright!!!

As the bird would be flying in the air y/n would follow behind it.

Y/n: ( come on y/n you gotta go faster you gotta get there before any serious damage can be done!!!)

As it would cut from y/n and show Kyojuro having a conversation with the upper moon demon.

???-"Turn into a demon Kyojuro you can be one of the strongest come on accept the offer it's not a bad deal!"

Kyojuro: "No thanks."

???- "I can tell just by looking at you that your strong." "A hashira huh?"

??? "Your fighting spirit has been tempered like quality steel." Your name???

Kyojuro: "I am the Flame hashira Kyojuro rengoku."

Akaza: "I am Akaza."

"