Mugen train pt 1:Fighting our dreams

Sorry should not have taken this long to get this out I was just being really lazy and kinda lost on how I wanted to do this so hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter.
-------

As the sun would hit the demon corps estate we could see Kyojuro appearing to be leaving as y/n is right beside him talking to him.

Y/n: Hey Kyojuro just be careful alright we don't know what demons lurk there alright.

Kyojuro: Of course y/n! Don't need to doubt me though I believe that should be a quick and easy mission to get completed!

Y/n: Yeah I guess your right well then I will see u when u get back to the estate and have some food and talk with tengen I heard he wanted to tell us something.

Kyojuro: That sounds like a deal well then I'll be on my way!

As Kyojuro would dash away with flames behind him leaving a trail as he slowly started to disappear in the distance more and more.

Y/n: Well then I should get going after all I have my mission to complete!

As y/n would soon leave we can see three very familiar people start to approach him

Tanjiro: Mr. y/n!

Y/n: Huh yeah what are you guys doing here?

Tanjiro:Well apparently we are supposed to be going with Mr.rengoku on a mission but unfortunately we don't know the directions.

Y/n: Well then you guys and joining my brother huh well then the mission location should be easy of here you should hurry and get to it!

Tanjiro: Thank you Mr. y/n!

Y/n: Y/n's fine Mr just makes me sound old and I'm not old just yet hahaha!

Zenitsu: Hey y/n I have a question?

Y/n: Well then speak you mind!

Zenitsu: Will there be demons on this train we are going on?

Y/n: Haha you must be joking of course there will be demons after all we're not called the demon corps for no reason!

Inosuke: HAHAHA! Yes finally I can show how much stronger I've grown and show how much better I am then you apprentices!

Y/n: Well you guys should hurry before the train leaves or would won't be able to get in the train!

Tanjiro: Thank you y/n! Alright guys let's go follow me.

As then would soon start running to the mission to meet with Kyojuro and hopefully not miss the train as their figures disappeared out of view

Timeskip to tanjiro and the gang inside the train

Inosuke: what's this beast of a titan!!! Hehehe Hahaha!!!