Mugen train pt 2: A haunting dream

Sorry it took so long again I'm on a little vacation so yeah any way on with the story.
--------

As the train would keep moving through the forest everyone sleeping so soundlessly as we would see our main protagonists as it would cut to zenitsu sleeping and then to his dream.

Zenitsu: Here let me show you these peaches are delicious and with all the white clover bloom I can make you a ring of flowers I'm pretty good at it you'll see.

Nezuko: Yeah! Make a lot okay? I'd love that.

Zenitsu: We have to cross a river, don't worry it's shallow.

As they would both stop in their tracks

Nezuko: River but I can't swim at all, zenitsu what do I do?

Zenitsu: It's fine I'll just carry you on my back and jump over it the water won't even touch your toes.

As the both of them are seen laughing as we cut into the water where we go into inosuke dream

Inosuke: Let's go underling 1 2 and 3

As the three would walk through the cave a weird looking tanjiro and zenitsu would point out that they could see the monster of this cave as it would be the entire mugen train sleeping but it had centipede legs.

Inosuke: There's the demon of this land hurry up underling let's go and kill this beast as all three of them would charge the demon ready to take it on

As it then cuts and shows Kyojuro and we proceed to enter in his dream as y/n and Kyojuro are both sitting next to there father.

Kyojuro: (how did I get here) as he would hit his sword side. (Right to report that I'm a hashira)

As it would seem Kyojuro was talking with his father the father would continue reading his book while laying down as y/n would also come into the conversation saying that we were totally awesome now.

Shinjuro: So what if you become a hashira worthless it means nothing your still never amount to anything neither you or y/n.

As Kyojuro and y/n would leave they would soon meet there other brother

Senjuro: Did your guys news make father proud.

Senjuro: I hope when I become a hashira father we acknowledge me.

He used to be full of passion but then all of a sudden he abandoned being a hashira.

Kyojuro: Senjuro to be honest he wasn't happy at all he said that it meant nothing,even so that will not extinguish my passion,this flame in my heart burns strong I'll never lose faith!

As Kyojuro would say these words you can almost see senjuro tears threatening to fall at any time.

Kyojuro: Listen senjuro keep this firmly in mind you have two older brothers older brothers that believe in you and whatever path you take you'll become a fine man.

Y/n: You know senjuro Kyojuro isn't wrong father may have been disappointed but we did work hard for this role and even if father says it's useless we will still be saving lives and I can tell you a life is never useless.

Kyojuro: Just keep that burning passion inside your heart let's all do our best. No matter how lonely it gets.

As we would see the demon standing on the train again explaining how brilliant his plan was and how he would win.

As we could seen y/n and Kyojuro training senjuro

Kyojuro: There's no need to tense up quite so much.